Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wolfboss356

Feb 7, 2024
I was thinking: after playing Lifeboat Bedwars, and other Bedwars games, Cubecraft Eggwars should add more stuff to the shop. More specifically, alarms. Every time someone is rapidly bridging to our base, and I need backup, writing SOS in the chat isn’t always very good. First, the chat is always SO blown up who even pays attention?? Next, going into chat takes time away from the action. Yes, I’m sure SOME people will abuse the alarm, but not if one costs 10 diamond! But that is just one example. I think traps (yes, Redstone) should be added as well. For example, if Redstone was added, we could have sticky piston doors with hidden buttons, switched lights, sticky piston related traps, TNT related traps, dispenser-and-arrow related traps, trap-wire hooks, pressure plates, the works. Think about the possibilities! Eggwars is superior in my personal opinion, but it would be SO much better if those things were added.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking: after playing Lifeboat Bedwars, and other Bedwars games, Cubecraft Eggwars should add more stuff to the shop. More specifically, alarms. Every time someone is rapidly bridging to our base, and I need backup, writing SOS in the chat isn’t always very good. First, the chat is always SO blown up who even pays attention?? Next, going into chat takes time away from the action. Yes, I’m sure SOME people will abuse the alarm, but not if one costs 10 diamond! But that is just one example. I think traps (yes, Redstone) should be added as well. For example, if Redstone was added, we could have sticky piston doors with hidden buttons, switched lights, sticky piston related traps, TNT related traps, dispenser-and-arrow related traps, trap-wire hooks, pressure plates, the works. Think about the possibilities! Eggwars is superior in my personal opinion, but it would be SO much better if those things were added.
Just wait for the 4rd session of egg wars 🤫

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
In season 2 there were egg traps. I would also like to see them return maybe as a seperate section in the perk shop :)?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom