Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
The new Wind Charge item from the latest snapshot is cool and unique and would be really cool in a game. It could be added as special chest items in Skywars. Or a item to buy from the Eggwars shop. Even making a Microgame for Minerware using wind charges would be really fun. Not often do they add items that can be used in pvp or minigames, but this one can, and should be utilized in some way on the server!

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I like this idea a lot, but it's not good for Java version atleast for now. Cubecraft Java is currently on 1.19+, so it can't add new items which were added after the 1.19 update. But this would work on Bedrock version for sure!

Cubecraft could add new gamemode for Minerware like you mentioned. Like for example minigame where players need to use wind charges to knock enemies off from a platform, and the last player standing wins!

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this idea a lot, but it's not good for Java version atleast for now. Cubecraft Java is currently on 1.19+, so it can't add new items which were added after the 1.19 update. But this would work on Bedrock version for sure!

Cubecraft could add new gamemode for Minerware like you mentioned. Like for example minigame where players need to use wind charges to knock enemies off from a platform, and the last player standing wins!
Yeah I only play Bedrock CC and most people only play Bedrock aswell so it's not a big deal. There are exclusive things for both versions.

Reactions: Loskol

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him

CubeCraft said that they will be keeping up with the latest versions, Java and Bedrock currently use 1.20.2 as a base, but java has backward compatibility with 1.19

Reactions: fatcatrq and Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom