Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
So i have been playing alot of Zen becasue i think it's a really cool map so i decided to make a review montage of this new map i think you all cubecraft players would like to see this video i made. It took me quite some time to make it but i really enjoy making these kind of video's.

Video link:
Special thanks to: @RickDeKlomp for making the map <3

Have a nice day, pipiklatie

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It got moved anyway xd

I watched the entire video and I must say I absolutely loved it! The editing is on point and I really really like how some in-game moments are perfectly synced with the music, it really does add a lot to the quality of the video. Those block saves... awesome! Your video really does manage to show off this amazing map's design to the fullest. I really liked it! I subscribed and I'm looking forward to see more

(oh and yeah next time post this on the subforum: Community Corner -> Youtube. Suggestions is a different thing!)

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Talking about the beginning of the video, where you used replaymod: Not wanna hurt you, but this is really.. really bad. First of all I can see the scoreboard, make sure you turn that off. Also I can see (in the first seconds) the chat message that you've started the replaymod record. Cut the first seconds out if it, and it should be better. The keyframes aren't placed very good as well, you can cut parts out off the video so you don't really see this/it doesn't matter. not sure if it's possible with the original replaymod, but turn players off it looks horrible. But most importantly: use shaders while rendering, it makes it look sooo much better! Also the camera perspective goes through an ''island'' make sure you don't do this again.
I think the video would be better if you didn’t use that texture pack.
Exactly that

Anyways, the rest of the video is really nice! Nice blockclutches, and the best music ever :D

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think the video would be better if you didn’t use that texture pack.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I actually love this video. Well done. I personally really like this music. And all the block clutches were insane! Also that bow trickshot was pretty cool (gave me a "dude perfect" vibe). Would love to see more!

Reactions: pipiklatie
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom