Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sietzziee

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
105
199
119
19
Yess! I'm back with a new Eggwars Montage, featuring no other than ItsNinjaa!

Our plan was to do a Double Perspective video some time ago. Ninja came out of retirement just to record with me (big shoutout), but I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of the recordings. So I decided to put Ninja's best clips into my new montage, and here it is, a new bunch of clips! Does Ninja still got it?

If you enjoy(ed) this video, don't forget to leave a like on my video and subscribe to my channel!

Watch the video here:
CubeCraft Eggwars Montage #13 (ft. ItsNinjaa)
thumbnail eggwars montage #13.png
 

Pozi

Member
Jan 30, 2026
3
2
3
pozi.my
Pronouns
He/Him
Great montage! It’s really nice to see ItsNinjaa back in action, even if it's just for these clips. The editing looks clean and the gameplay is definitely solid. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one! 🚀
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Sietzziee

hamwody

Member
Mar 10, 2026
94
58
24
19
capland
Yess! I'm back with a new Eggwars Montage, featuring no other than ItsNinjaa!

Our plan was to do a Double Perspective video some time ago. Ninja came out of retirement just to record with me (big shoutout), but I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of the recordings. So I decided to put Ninja's best clips into my new montage, and here it is, a new bunch of clips! Does Ninja still got it?

If you enjoy(ed) this video, don't forget to leave a like on my video and subscribe to my channel!

Watch the video here:
CubeCraft Eggwars Montage #13 (ft. ItsNinjaa)
View attachment 244022
Nice clips
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Sietzziee

Sietzziee

Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
105
199
119
19
Great montage! It’s really nice to see ItsNinjaa back in action, even if it's just for these clips. The editing looks clean and the gameplay is definitely solid. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one! 🚀
Only love brother ❤️
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom