Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
As the title says. Make the /fly command unable to use durin the chest chaser event in the main lobby.
I think flying gives an advantage to the flying player who can travel faster and see a bigger overview than others.
As you get points in the chest should this also be against the EULA right?

Reactions: Luzario

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Well this makes it unfair to donators in the lobby who aren’t participating in the chest chaser event. Donators also have the ability to fly during the present/pumpkin/egg hunt in the lobby so it’s lretty much the same deal here

Reactions: _Oplex_ and remio

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Instead of disabling all flight in the main lobbies whenever there is a chest to find, I would change it so that the chest and its particles aren't sent to the ranked player's client. This way they still get their flight but don't get such an advantage at playing Chest Chaser since they can't see the chest whilst in flight.
If that is possible instead, go for it! :D
Something needs to change atleast.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
False
It gives a disadvantage if anything
All chests are near the ground and usually by grassy areas
Out of every single chest I have found, only 1 was when I was flying
And this chest spawned right next to me anyways

This would only make lobbies worse because then emerald+ people wouldn’t be able to fly until the chest has been collected
That can take so long
I’ve been in lobbies where nobody had the chest for at least an hour

Completely disagree

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
This isn’t really possible. We don’t know if someone is flying around the lobby for fun or if someone is actually looking for the chest for chest chaser, and we can’t really get rid of the command completely
I see. And I guess it is unfair to those who doesn't serarch for the chest. But (correct me if I'm worng) I hink this is agains the EULA. As (I think) It's easier to find the chest if you can fly and the chest gives you points that you can use to buy kits and abilities with.
All chests are near the ground and usually by grassy areas
Okay. But what if you use fly and are flying a half block over the ground? You can travel much faster then others and see the chest. Right?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I hink this is agains the EULA
I doubt you hit the EULA with a bucket
The jokes makes sense since Bucket in Swedish is hink
I see. And I guess it is unfair to those who doesn't serarch for the chest. But (correct me if I'm worng) I hink this is agains the EULA. As (I think) It's easier to find the chest if you can fly and the chest gives you points that you can use to buy kits and abilities with.

Okay. But what if you use fly and are flying a half block over the ground? You can travel much faster then others and see the chest. Right?
Okay firstly I have already said it is no easier to find it
Flying may sure make you faster but then you also have to be paying more attention since you can easily zip right by without seeing it
not to mention the EULA doesn’t apply here, sure points allow you to buy kits and abilities but think about the week long cooldown
You have to wait 1 week before you can get another and usually you don’t even get enough points from one to buy a kit
You’d get more points if you were lobby fishing and relic hunting till the 50 point limit on each for 1 week then you would get from chest chaser in 1 month

Reactions: Kloska

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
but think about the week long cooldown
You have to wait 1 week before you can get another
As good as I know, it is a 24h cooldown (If it's not changed since the release).
But I get your point and I can understand why you disagree.

D

Deleted member 59979

I disagree. As jollow said it doesnt give you an advantage. People payed money for ranks you cant just take away the things they payed for just because you think its uneven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom