Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes/No?

  • Yes, but with a few changes. (Comment please)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
"True, this would be a major problem."

Besides for majority of games
The people with the most wins will take up most of the spots anyways
So no point really

I think there would still be games where there are players with more kills than the players on the leaderboards.
I said most of the spots
For 5 spots 1 other per leaderboard
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom