Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes/No?

• Yes, but with a few changes. (Comment please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
So, recently, CubeCraft has added kill leaderboards to the Survival Games. I think this feature should be added to every pvp game! But, if we add those leaderboards, the leaderboards are most likely to be moved to another place. But where?
Move/remove the selfie area, and move the leaderboards to the place on the picture below.
2018-04-15_09.12.32.png
The spawn should move, and the leaderboards should be placed behind the spawn. (Watch the picture below)
Inked2018-04-15_09.17.06_LI.jpg
The spawnpoint should move, and the leaderboards should be moved to the same place as in the EggWars lobbies.
2018-04-15_12.01.50.png
And yes, this should also apply to BlockWars.
2018-04-15_12.05.23.png
There's enough space behind the spawnpoint of the Lucky Islands lobbies, so there's no need to move anything, besides from the leaderboards.
2018-04-15_12.08.17.png

I decided to not to add Archer Assault and Infection, because those games are still in Beta. They should get kill leaderboards after they are fully released though.

I hope you like my suggestion! Please vote in the poll!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to know who the top killers are in those gamemodes, but the lobbies would get alot more crowded with alot more text. I don't really like the leaderboards of SG how they are now, because there are so many of them.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would like to know who the top killers are in those gamemodes, but the lobbies would get alot more crowded with alot more text. I don't really like the leaderboards of SG how they are now, because there are so many of them.
I would say this is the best way they could place the leaderboards, because the lobby seems to be pretty organized right now. (In my opinion)
2018-04-15_12.49.36.png

Why would they get more text? It's only some text of the leaderboards, that's not that much.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I would say this is the best way they could place the leaderboards, because the lobby seems to be pretty organized right now. (In my opinion)
View attachment 144689
Why would they get more text? It's only some text of the leaderboards, that's not that much.
Not sure, maybe it's also because the lobby is big and the leaderboards look a bit random, nothing too special to worry about

Reactions: Dutudy and remio

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
View attachment 144689

Honestly they should edit all the lobbies alot, or just make news, which would be pretty good for us but for builders a big job. The lobbies are pretty old tbh xD except sg lobby.

Reactions: Dutudy and remio
C

Cuteee

So, recently, CubeCraft has added kill leaderboards to the Survival Games. I think this feature should be added to every pvp game! But, if we add those leaderboards, the leaderboards are most likely to be moved to another place. But where?
Move/remove the selfie area, and move the leaderboards to the place on the picture below.
View attachment 144682
The spawn should move, and the leaderboards should be placed behind the spawn. (Watch the picture below)
View attachment 144685
The spawnpoint should move, and the leaderboards should be moved to the same place as in the EggWars lobbies.
View attachment 144686
And yes, this should also apply to BlockWars.
View attachment 144687
There's enough space behind the spawnpoint of the Lucky Islands lobbies, so there's no need to move anything, besides from the leaderboards.View attachment 144688

I decided to not to add Archer Assault and Infection, because those games are still in Beta. They should get kill leaderboards after they are fully released though.

I hope you like my suggestion! Please vote in the poll!
Apart of kill leaderboards in blockwars, core damage dealt should be added aswell ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hmmm... not too keen on adding this to games where respawning is a thing. Farming kills in games like Eggwars is as easy as it gets.
I'm honestly not really a fan of the kill leaderboard anyways, to be honest. Most of them are going to be the same people that are on the win leaderboards anyways.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hmmm... not too keen on adding this to games where respawning is a thing. Farming kills in games like Eggwars is as easy as it gets.
True, this would be a major problem.
I'm honestly not really a fan of the kill leaderboard anyways, to be honest. Most of them are going to be the same people that are on the win leaderboards anyways.
Does that really matter? I think there would still be games where there are players with more kills than the players on the leaderboards.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Does that really matter? I think there would still be games where there are players with more kills than the players on the leaderboards.
Probably, but you can't really say that for sure since we have no numbers or examples. SG is an example of the top winners also being top killers.
Kill leaderboards really won't add any more competition than the win leaderboards already do, so adding them is pointless imo.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Kill leaderboards really won't add any more competition than the win leaderboards already do, so adding them is pointless imo.
I actually think they do add more competition, because players will fight to get in the first place, without needing a crazy amount of wins. Haven't you ever experienced the situation that you got (for example) 6 kills, and there are only 2 players left, and you get cleaned or you get thrown off by snowballs? No win for you. The kill leaderboards will end these situations, because you can, if they add these leaderboards, also get on a leaderboard by getting kills! But if you don't agree, I respect your opinion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
True, this would be a major problem.

Yes
Because guess what
It isn’t that fun when you are the one being kill farmed

Besides for majority of games
The people with the most wins will take up most of the spots anyways
So no point really

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes
Because guess what
It isn’t that fun when you are the one being kill farmed
"True, this would be a major problem."

Besides for majority of games
The people with the most wins will take up most of the spots anyways
So no point really

I think there would still be games where there are players with more kills than the players on the leaderboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.