Not open for further replies.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
30th!!111!11!1!!!!!1111
IGN: Titanic07
IRL Name: Oscar
How do you pronounce your ign? Tie-tan-ik-oh-seven (Pronounce it tit-ann-ik and I will hit you with a steak)
Where are you from? Boganland (Australia) if ur also from boganland you are indeed a bogan too no questions asked
How did you find us? I was looking for hide n seek but I found the wrong server
How do you take your coffee? Very sweet
What is the name of your neighbor's fish? Beyonce
Sass Level: 10,000/10,000

Reactions: PartyBlaze

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
30th!!111!11!1!!!!!1111
IGN: Titanic07
IRL Name: Oscar
How do you pronounce your ign? Tie-tan-ik-oh-seven (Pronounce it tit-ann-ik and I will hit you with a steak)
Where are you from? Boganland (Australia) if ur also from boganland you are indeed a bogan too no questions asked
How did you find us? I was looking for hide n seek but I found the wrong server
How do you take your coffee? Very sweet
What is the name of your neighbor's fish? Beyonce
Sass Level: 10,000/10,000
What happend to Titanic27?

RuffRabbit_Noiz

Nov 4, 2014
smellsblood.carrd.co
Pronouns
They/Them
My name is Ruff, but you can call me Crispy if you want. I've actually been on this server and forums since 2013, but I closed my old forums account for personal reasons. My old username for both the forums & minecraft was nyanbaz, and I'm sure at least some of you guys remember me (probably not lol) I am also a player of TERA & Smite ! I also make 3D art and things like that on my dA. I think I remember finding this server by scrolling around on a website with a huge list of public servers. I'm really not sure though cause my memory is absolute shite.

I'm not very frequently on the server - I don't really find the time to play MC anymore - but I'm very open to making new friends and stuff so feel free to post on my profile or message me if you wanna talk or something ;v;"

also i am a huge weeaboo and fangirl
RIP Crispy

HwoMC

Aug 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey guys, my name is Hwo, most people don't know how to properly pronounce my name so to clear things up; just pronounce the letters. H - W - O. Got it? Awesome.

I've been around now and then, not that active within the community. Actually not active. I'd like to change that now. I've been playing this server since around 2013 (?) and Minecraft in general since 2010.
I like to drink tea and even though I'm not Swedish I love knäckebrot. I love cheese on it, I'm actually eating it right now. I have a dog, a small one, it's race is ''Lhasa Apso'', I doubt any of you have heard of that before. Since I don't really know what other things to tell about myself I'm going to go over the basic stuff. I live in the Netherlands (no, I don't do crack and I don't walk on wooden shoes) and I'm 14 years old.

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
Hiiiii my name is MdsCool :3
I've been on cube craft for a while.. haven't been that active though.
Still is my favourite server and was my first I think.

Played minecraft in 2013.. and found cube craft in 2013.

And.. I like minecraft pretty much xD
I like command blocks and i'm good at them :)
I'm learning HTML and CSS. I've got the hang of it now so i'm learning JS soon!
And i'm from the UK.

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
Hi, I'm Undead_Shadow11, aka David. I've been on CCG since early September 2013 when there was about 500 people on a day.I found this server because my irl friends recommended it to me, and ive been a donator since October 2013. That's really all about me, im kinda boring :p (P.S. 36th!!!!! ey desurve a pryzeeeeee!11)

Last edited:
Reactions: SevereWarning

TheCIA

Nov 4, 2015
East London
Hey there!

My names Ciaran (CIA is the first three letters of my name hence my ign is "TheCIA"), I live in East London and am 17 years old. I used to be a member of multicube and staff within the media team. I come here looking for a fresh start with a new mc server and this one seemed to be perfect for me!

Please do say hi!

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Asilah

Oct 15, 2015
It is so weird how I struggle to introduce myself, yet I can tell you anything about how to get the circumference of a shape. I guess society is more focused on making you something you are not then helping you find who you are. My name is Cami, I am 17 and I love to play video games. I am a part of my local Varsity Cheerleading team and an active member of the local Jazz Chorale. My favorite things to do include and are not limited to; obsessing over pointless bands and celebrities, watching anime, playing video games, writing stories, and eating junk food. One of my lifelong dreams is to start and become a famous band. Even though I am a natural tech whiz, I love things that have to do with natural sciences and the environment. When I graduate this year I look forward to the two years I will spend figuring out exactly what I wish to do with my career.

I hate a lot of things if I am honest, but a big pet peeve of mine is when people lie, or cheat. Honesty is key, and I get quite offended when I am betrayed or used. I have a rough background with that, and it is something I am working toward being more forgiving. On a different note, lets talk fears. I am afraid of spiders, clowns, heights, drowning, and I have Trypophobia.

Even though this may seem intimidating, I think I am a pretty easy girl to get to know. If you are ever bored and want to Skype or something, my Skype is AsilahMC. Feel free to say hi on here in message or reply to this post! I would love to play on CC together sometime. ^^

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Hey scallops!
I'm Savannah/WolfWhispers/10k other names. I joined Cubecraft around September of 2013 and joined the forums in November (as you can see). I've stayed with this community for a long time and with it has come many things such as friends, good memories, inside jokes, entertainment, fun Skype calls, etc. It's been cool to watch this server grow, and even though I so dearly miss the old days of CCG, it's still mind-blowing to see how many things have changed. I've had my staff days on this server and they were fun. I used to be called the "Assassinations queen" because I used to spend at least 3 hours a day there, dealing with (idiot) hackers. It's been a really cool journey and I'll never forget my first MC server. That's pretty much it in terms of Cubecraft. As far as outside of the server, I'm a fabulous scallop who simply does not take crap from any of you peasants.

Ronald McDonald

Nov 5, 2015
I'm Ronald McDonald! I work for the McDonalds fast food chain (You should eat there rn. Like getup and go). I found this server when someone gave me 10000 dollars to invade its forums :). BTW you should come to McDonalds and eat a totally 100% Beef hamburger (totally 100% beef).

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi I'm xMegaCoolx
I'm 16 years old - almost 17 -.
I'm good at pvp with my 30 ping sometimes 25.
Nothing more to tell... Oh yeah I record and report hackers. ReportCrew! who said that spoiler alert!

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
I'm Ronald McDonald! I work for the McDonalds fast food chain (You should eat there rn. Like getup and go). I found this server when someone gave me 10000 dollars to invade its forums :). BTW you should come to McDonalds and eat a totally 100% Beef hamburger (totally 100% beef).
Stop SPAMMING

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Name: Javid/Javid_
When I found cubecraft: I found CCG in late april of 2014 and have played here ever since.
How I found cubecraft: I was going through my Brothers 5000000 MC server list and found this one and the logo looked interesting :P I joined it and LOVED IT
What I like to do on cubecraft: I like to play assassins which is my favorite gamemode on CCG. And troll @Driii (dun hurt me pls)
What I like the most about cubecraft: The Community. @WolfWhispers @PinkStr3ak and @6Godly my best friends atm.

Do I have anything else to say: I'm good at pvp i guess even tho Sav rekts me all the time :I and I will continue to play ccg. And ofc im late.

Reactions: cocai

Loly76

Oct 23, 2015
Minecraft
Hello there my IGN is Loly76.
I am 13 years old.I am not really new.I am playing CC for few months already,but I was not active on the forums before and now I finally got the time.

Paraleea

Sep 23, 2015
Ratchetville
Hey everyone!!

I can finally post an introduction thanks to error_dan_overflow :)

I am a new helper since I think many of you are wondering who I am. A few things about me: I'm 19. I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. You may know me form moderating different servers on Minecraft. I love the MC community and now I get to be a part of this community :) Up until now I've been a quiet/ghost-like forumer, but that's going to change! I hope to help everyone on here and get to know you. I speak a little spanish and I am latina, too. Yo hablo un poco espanol y soy latina tambien. I understand the language more than speaking/writing. My favorite game is Egg Wars. I draw people for free, too. You can check out what I have drawn and what not on my twitter @Paraleea

Again, I will try my best to help y'all! If you have any questions for me, let me know :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom