Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Guy1234567

Sep 21, 2015
I almost forgot I found about this server because I accidentally clicked "Direct Connect" When I was trying to play mineplex but then that douchbag cube craft had to trick me into thinking that it might be a good server or whatever so I clicked on it then I saw preston and he said that I was the best money walls player in the whole world and so I started to play cube craft.

dramaqueendec

Sep 25, 2015
First of all, hello, and welcome to CubeCraft (or CC, or CCN for short)! CubeCraft has been around since December of 2012 and has grown from 0 to over 30k players since then. We offer many different gamemodes, such as Eggwars, Skywars, Factions, Creative, Survival Games, and more! We have built an amazing community here and hope that it will last for years to come.

To keep the community closer together, I have decided to create this thread so members can meet other members of the community. Everyone is valued within our community, and we all have a story to share.

So, whoever you are, whether you've been around since the beginning or just joined an hour ago, introduce yourself! Where are you from? How did you find us? How do you take your coffee? What is the name of your neighbor's fish? Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself is accepted! (except your address or credit card info, please don't share it.) Write five paragraphs or a sentence, make it as long as you'd like, but keep it to one post per person, unless you'd like to update it or you'd like to say hello to someone else!

Please, no rude or disrespectful comments towards any other member, they will be deleted.

Okay go!

So
First of all, hello, and welcome to CubeCraft (or CC, or CCN for short)! CubeCraft has been around since December of 2012 and has grown from 0 to over 30k players since then. We offer many different gamemodes, such as Eggwars, Skywars, Factions, Creative, Survival Games, and more! We have built an amazing community here and hope that it will last for years to come.

To keep the community closer together, I have decided to create this thread so members can meet other members of the community. Everyone is valued within our community, and we all have a story to share.

So, whoever you are, whether you've been around since the beginning or just joined an hour ago, introduce yourself! Where are you from? How did you find us? How do you take your coffee? What is the name of your neighbor's fish? Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself is accepted! (except your address or credit card info, please don't share it.) Write five paragraphs or a sentence, make it as long as you'd like, but keep it to one post per person, unless you'd like to update it or you'd like to say hello to someone else!

Please, no rude or disrespectful comments towards any other member, they will be deleted.

Okay go!

So I can't type in chat, whenever i do, it says "You cannot send chat message" whats going on?

Crazy_Guy1234567

Sep 21, 2015
Its probably because this server is SUPER strict about profanity and such and if you say something bad then it says that instead (Only shows up to you) but I have problem with that. I say noob and hack, it thinks its a bad word. and once I was explaining to someone how to get a cape and for some reason it ought it was a bad thing. I don't even think there was a single close to bad work. Soon I hope hat answers your question

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Robotic, what the heck. We are closer than we thought! I joined September 2013, someone got gold rank for me (baccaoffbi) and I'm 14
there is something else we both got, an cubecraft t-shirt, you sayed you had one and i just bought one.

This is getting creepy dude :confused1:

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
At first I don't know why it's so special to be first, second, third.....
Ok so... I'm 13 years old. My In game name is EroShadows_SS and I love :cube_light:. a friend showed me this server about 3 years ago and I loved it since then. I'm Belgian and I rather prefer English then my own language. This is because 3 years ago I met a person in England and we became friends and he is English himself so, I had to use the art of English to able to communicate with him. after that I met so many other British people and I now developed my own British accent :D Unfortunately the first English friend I met on CCGN is to busy with school and doesn't have any to talk with me anymore. Luckily enough I met so many English people (10) (actually more but there are only 10 I see as actual friends) , so I always have someone to talk with. We all love this server so we keep on playing it :D

Now a little bit about The Amazing Me :P
I love minecraft, It's more an addiction to be honest.
I'm a PvP god and the people that succeed to kill me are really good or they are a PingBoii ( A word I like to use)
anyway my main games are SG (400 wins) Skywars (150 wins) Teamskywars (500 wins) and I sometimes play random games on here and I have about 20 wins on those.
My hole family thinks I'm going to be an engineer and that's not true. Although this more a dream then an actual job but I want to become a youtuber.
And I'm planning to put a lot of effort into that. Now I'm not able to do that since my pc is the worst. In November I should get my Gaming pc so I can start doing youtube on a legit way.
I'm not yet sure if it'll be November. My mum isn't that wealthy and it isn't easy for us to get money. all I have are gifts from family or friends.
Anyways thx for reading all This :D And it was nice to get all of this off my chest.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Hi, I'm MCTravelerMC and I have been playing on this server for well over a year, months before I actually joined the forums actually. I joined when I first saw the minigames added on an online advertisement and I joined. I was constantly on kit pvp 1 (the winter map for those who remember), and since not many people were on at that point I tended to see the same people on all the time so I became friends with some of them and got to know them. I became a donor after the donor lobbies and skygrid shut down (sadly) but was there when the obsidian rank was first introduced and when there were only a few people and minigames. I'm 16 and don't go online as much anymore but do still occasionally go on survival games.

Reactions: Stefanvld

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Hi, I'm MCTravelerMC and I have been playing on this server for well over a year, months before I actually joined the forums actually. I joined when I first saw the minigames added on an online advertisement and I joined. I was constantly on kit pvp 1 (the winter map for those who remember), and since not many people were on at that point I tended to see the same people on all the time so I became friends with some of them and got to know them. I became a donor after the donor lobbies and skygrid shut down (sadly) but was there when the obsidian rank was first introduced and when there were only a few people and minigames. I'm 16 and don't go online as much anymore but do still occasionally go on survival games.
Kit PvP 1 in the christmas map, the good old timesss

Reactions: MCTravelerMC

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
Hey, my name's Patrick c: . I first joined the sever sometime in July 2014, when my IGN was Pat3950. I'm 12 years old, but some people still think I'm a lot older for some reason. When I first joined, I was playing on the creative server a lot, I also met some really awesome people there, most of them don't play anymore lol. Over the last few months I have become very inactive both in-game and on the forums but I'm going online more regularly now. I live in Australia and also I have 4 cats.

Enjoy your day.

Sibernethy

Sep 30, 2015
England
sibernethy_minecraft_sig_by_malfunit-d9b35oz.png

Hello lads! I'm Sibernethy, a 23-year-old Minecrafter on a quest to bring the fine art of Jesting to the internet! I've only started this journey a couple weeks ago, even though my channel is much older than it looks. A couple friends on a Minecraft forum told me about this place called Cubecraft and we recorded an episode of Egg Wars, which you can find here!

This looks like a fun place to play in, and I've already spent some time on Mineplex, so I decided to give other sites a look. So far, I like this one, and I hope to find more stuff to do here!​

Reactions: PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe

Hello lads! I'm Sibernethy, a 23-year-old Minecrafter on a quest to bring the fine art of Jesting to the internet! I've only started this journey a couple weeks ago, even though my channel is much older than it looks. A couple friends on a Minecraft forum told me about this place called Cubecraft and we recorded an episode of Egg Wars, which you can find here!

This looks like a fun place to play in, and I've already spent some time on Mineplex, so I decided to give other sites a look. So far, I like this one, and I hope to find more stuff to do here!​
Welcome to CubeCraft! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

Reactions: Sibernethy

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

gg (for 1 experience :p) gl with being addicted!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I almost forgot I found about this server because I accidentally clicked "Direct Connect" When I was trying to play mineplex but then that douchbag cube craft had to trick me into thinking that it might be a good server or whatever so I clicked on it then I saw preston and he said that I was the best money walls player in the whole world and so I started to play cube craft.
Cough cough, not a lie!! Of course not!!! It's all true!!!

D

Deleted member 8554

I'm just that one girl who likes to murder flowers and drink Diet Dr Pepper for a living.

Reactions: PartyBlaze
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom