Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Ok ok. I joined the server about a month before I joined the forums (December 2013). I have always been a skywars addict even though I'm not very good at it lol. I like to go on skyblock and creative to say hi to the community most of the time but really, I prefer factions. I like to prisons but then I don't like to.. It's a confusing thing with @Mattttttttttt. My IGN is currently MorgTheChive because I am a chive?? :P I live in the North of England but on Skype it may say live on the Isle of Man. Game of thrones is my favourite tv series thanks to @Soph even though season 6 doesn't come out till April. I am also attempting to make a moneywalls map because that is one of my favourite games.

HGP_Timeuw

Sep 21, 2015
Hi! I'm Timo :p
I found Cube bcuz my favorite YouTuber played a lot of Skywars on CubeCraft.
It was a disaster for me that CubeCraft deleted the server and started a whole new CubeCraft but I think this version of CubeCraft is whey better! :D
I'm 13 y/o btw xDD. I have a Obsidian rank on Cube, I won it with the Twitter give-away. I was so lucky!! :D I love this server. Its just the best server of the whole univers

Last edited by a moderator:

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I lost track of what place I am, so let's say I'm first ;D

Hello! I am Iselciour, AKA Evan or Isel. I first joined when my friend (@HectorLalo Da Nub) kept bugging me about this great game I needed to try, and so I did. I didn't want to admit it at first, but I really liked it and eventually I became obsessed with SkyWars. One day this Diamond rank came in the game and voted for this magical option known as OP, something me and my friends have never experienced before. It was a blast and I loved playing with OP chests. It was then my goal to get Diamond rank, but I was broke at the time so I was planning on maybe buying Iron and gradually get a better rank. The next day I decided to check the forums, and saw that there was a build competition. I wasn't intrigued since I was way too rusty to build, but then I saw the 1st prize was a Diamond rank. I told one of my close friends if he could build with me since he was really good at building, and together we spent hours a day for 2 weeks building a map we thought would at least get 3rd place, if we were even lucky. It turned out we won and my friends agreed that I should get the rank. From there I went on creative and a bunch of strangers started congratulating me. Soon, I was known around the server and I got involved slowly. A few months ago I got mod and it's been cool since, seeing how this server has grown and all.

What time is it?!
Question Time!

IRL Name - Evan
IGN - Iselciour
Age - 15
When I found CCG - In the summer time around June in 2014
How I found CCG - My noobish friend (@HectorLalo ) kept bugging me about this new SkyWars game and I finally decided to play and eventually played SkyWars 24/7
How I take my coffee - Without coffee
What is the name of my neighbor's fish - I have a neighbor..?
How do you pronounce your IGN - This mystery must be solved once and for all... /eye - sell - see - er/
What games do you like to play on CCG - Lucky Islands, Arcade (SCB), and SkyWars.

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
Fifteenth!

- Hey, I'm Jack.
- Just your average mainstream and overrated dude playing overrated games and music. Nothing special.
- I'm from London in the UK.
- I'm 17 (Old tbh) (Don't sound it tbh)
- Joined Minecraft back in June last year
- Found this server via a friend last year in December
- Love Music (Capital FM, Pop etc...), Netflix, Totoro, Sleep and Subway
- Gradually donated my way up to Obsidian.
- I enjoy Skywars mainly but don't mind any other games with peeps'.

Also, I love cats. @Driii ;)

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Soooo... hi

My name is MadGab210 (Gabi). I'm 13. I first joined the server in September 2013 (YES I'VE BEEN HERE QUITE AWHILE). I don't even remember how I even found cubecraft xD I donated in December 2013 to Lapiz, and then again in December 2014 to Gold. I remember one time I was playing a game of skywars, and someone started swearing. I remember asking a mod (Don't remember who sry ;-;) how to report them, and they said the forums. Sooo... I made my forums account in December 2013! Since then, I've been around both in-game and on the forums. About a week ago, I received helper! So yeah. That's my story.
Now for the Questions:
IRL Name - Gabi
IGN - MadGab210
Age - 13
When I found CCG - September 2013
How I found CCG - Tbh idk
How I take my coffee - With no coffee...
What is the name of my neighbor's fish - Bernard
How do you pronounce your IGN - Mad-Gab-210
What games do you like to play on CCG - Survival Games and Buildwars are my favs :)

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
Yo, I'm Discoloration, my name is Adrienne, but people mainly call me Dri. I first joined the server in January of 2014 as sealgoesowowow and aspired to be builder the following month. I'm currently writing this at 2:12 in the morning because why not? I'm 15, I'm from New York, but I hate it here and want to leave. I love to sleep, but for some reason I never get enough. I LOVE CHICKEN, NUTELLA, AND SPOONS AND DONT ASK ABOUT THE SPOONS. The majority of my friends I've met on CCG have sadly left, but I still try to keep in touch with them every once in a while. I suck at pvp so I rarely play games. I'm usually on creative or skywars, but I go afk a lot for food. Like @ImABubbleHead I love Totoro and I need like every plushy ever XD I've had builder for over a year now (September 6th, 2014 <3) and I got mod around April. That's pretty much all I got for now, I might edit this post since my writing is off this early, BUT YEAH!!! Das me!!
(Also I threaten people a lot with spoons or shanks)

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Aye. My name is Ruben, and I'm Dutch (not Spanish so don't call me Rubeno /cri).
I hate The Netherlands, cuz it's flat, small and the weather is awful. I'd love to live in the UK or Canada (it's b00tyful). I joined CCGN around September last year and I joined the forums in March this year. I'm 17 years old and I'm in my last year of highschool. I used to no-life skyblock with @KemoGamer and when he bought Lapiz, I did as well :) Then after a while @rick4games came along and bought me Gold (<3). I love sports and food, which works really well, don't judge. I love playing SG and Lucky Islands, and I also join Creative every once in awhile.

KemoGamer

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2015
Aye. My name is Ruben, and I'm Dutch (not Spanish so don't call me Rubeno /cri).
I hate The Netherlands, cuz it's flat, small and the weather is awful. I'd love to live in the UK or Canada (it's b00tyful). I joined CCGN around September last year and I joined the forums in March this year. I'm 17 years old and I'm in my last year of highschool. I used to no-life skyblock with @KemoGamer and when he bought Lapiz, I did as well :) Then after a while @rick4games came along and bought me Gold (<3). I love sports and food, which works really well, don't judge. I love playing SG and Lucky Islands, and I also join Creative every once in awhile.
Skyblock <3

Reactions: Ruben

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Yo im just gonna Yolo this out nubs, jk xD

Lets begin peepz

Hello my name is RoboticToast, i have just joined the server in September 2013, so i have been here really long, my current rank is Gold because i couldn't upgrade so someone bought it for me (#PopularGuyHerem8) I love to play either KitPvP, Creative, EggWars and TowerDefenders, i love all of those games :) my main language is Dutch but i also speak Spanish, English very well. As Gabi sayed, i wanted to put in a staff application, so i asked a moderater how to do that, he/she sayed to make a forum account, and here i am! Sadly that didn't work out but still i do love the forums :) There are amazing people here that are very nice and Always active, and i love being part of the gang bang xD

Here is some info peepz:

Username: RoboticToast

Irl Name: Jason

How did i found this awesume server: By my friend and my fav youtuber.

When did i appear here?: I just joined the server on September 2015 and i joined the forums on August 2015 ( Im a new guy)

What do i like to play?: I love to play Eggwars, TowerDefenders, Creative and KitPvP

Do you have any friends?: Yea sure im not an loner or something, im friend with everyone but the guys that i really know are @Bubbles_go_pop and @RubenoMe .

Country: I am from the Netherlands ( haha im from the nether m8 IM MOVING TO DA NETHER)

When did you bought minecraft?: I joined minecraft like 5 years ago and im kinda still a noob. /cri

That was all info peepz <3

Have a nice day all.

- RoboticToast :cube_light:crafter 2015

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Yo im just gonna Yolo this out nubs, jk xD

Lets begin peepz

Hello my name is RoboticToast, i have just joined the server in September 2013, so i have been here really long, my current rank is Gold because i couldn't upgrade so someone bought it for me (#PopularGuyHerem8) I love to play either KitPvP, Creative, EggWars and TowerDefenders, i love all of those games :) my main language is Dutch but i also speak Spanish, English very well. As Gabi sayed, i wanted to put in a staff application, so i asked a moderater how to do that, he/she sayed to make a forum account, and here i am! Sadly that didn't work out but still i do love the forums :) There are amazing people here that are very nice and Always active, and i love being part of the gang bang xD

Here is some info peepz:

Username: RoboticToast

Irl Name: Jason

How did i found this awesume server: By my friend and my fav youtuber.

When did i appear here?: I just joined the server on September 2015 and i joined the forums on August 2015 ( Im a new guy)

What do i like to play?: I love to play Eggwars, TowerDefenders, Creative and KitPvP

Do you have any friends?: Yea sure im not an loner or something, im friend with everyone but the guys that i really know are @Bubbles_go_pop and @RubenoMe .

Country: I am from the Netherlands ( haha im from the nether m8 IM MOVING TO DA NETHER)

When did you bought minecraft?: I joined minecraft like 5 years ago and im kinda still a noob. /cri

That was all info peepz <3

Have a nice day all.

- RoboticToast :cube_light:crafter 2015
omg i just failed, i ment *i joined the server on September 2013 and the forums on August 2015, sorry that was a fail.

D

Deleted member 15612

Okay, my turn :>.
Hello, my Name is Samuel, i'm From Colombia, i've been here since 2014 or December, 2013 (I forget it).
I was getting bored of Minecraft, tired of all these Survival worlds with a lot of things on it, Then i checked what was ''Multiplayer'', I was checking on YouTube about Minecraft Online servers, and i find this, CCG.
Then, i just turned a Skywars addict, but i checked the rest games, and i found Creative, there i met all da people, i was like ''OMFG THEY SPEAK ENGLISH PERFECTLY AND I'M A NUB'' (Colombia = Spanish, xD).
I decided to learn english because i was too excited to talk to all these people, and here i am, still learning xD (So, sorry for my Gramatic Mistakes).
I decided to Buy Iron rank, and it was TOO EXPENSIVE for me, dollars are really expensive here, in Colombia, I udpated to Lapiz the next 2 months.
ME AND @Joe Henry ARE PVP PRO WOMBO COMBO HOLY MOLY So we just decided to go to Factions and do a 1vs1 without anything, yeah, i know (Joe haxer <3).
He obviusly rekt me (HAXS PLS) And then i get kicked with this reason ''Sam pls'' when i come back i saw a Diamond rank and i was like ''OML JOE I LOVE YOU'' Too excited, Thanks for that.
I'm actually really Happy because all this people, this community, this CubeCraft, i really want to say THANK YOU CUBECRAFT, and To all my CCG Friends!.

RL Name - Samuel.
IGN - SamuelVM
Age - 13
When I found CCG - December, 2013, or January, 2014.
How I found CCG - YouTube
How I take my coffee - I HATE COFFEE OKAY.
What is the name of my neighbor's fish - Her Fish died, there are a lot of cats...
How do you pronounce your IGN - Za.._MU_Ell_Uve_Em Yeah, xDD
What games do you like to play on CCG - Skywars, SKYBLOCK FTW And TeamSW c:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THESE GOOD MOMENTS <3

HungrySword

Sep 24, 2015
Hello :)
My real name is Kristína, in game HungrySword. Sooo I joined CubeCraft maybe two months ago, I am not sure. My brother Badghost told me it is a good server. He didnt lie XD. heh we play team skywars together and he is way better than me and people often call him h4cker :D its funny. I am more peaceful so I prefer buildwars. I got a fish named vivroe, it is orange and small. Something about me.. So my friends call me Kristínka, I am sixteen, what I like uhm ... I like minecraft naturally, going out with friends... I dont sit at home whole day I do some sports my fav is basketball ( I am tall so no problem :D ). I listen to Bring Me The Horizon, Linkin park and Robin Schulz. It depends on my mood. I am afraid of storms, its no longer secret. My love life (lol!) I am into one guy I know and he likes me as well so I am happy :) Au revoir!

Crazy_Guy1234567

Sep 21, 2015
Umm IDK what place I'm in but Hi I'm Crazy_Guy12567 or Hajin. I live in the US westcoast and I like all types or coffee I'm 11 and destiny is way better than cube craft cus I'm a legend at it and i could 1v1 and beat you all in a second I play on xbox one and I'm not a stalker so I don't know neighbors fishy name and my gamertag is CountryWagger so helper snap dude friend me hihihi bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom