Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Seventh! Sev! Severe! SevereWarning!

SevereWarning is my username. I've been here for just about 2 years now (I think five days until my anniversary) and I've been staff on the network for quite a long time, hence my title "Sr" in front of Mod. I got mod about 3-4 months after I joined CCG on a cold New Years Day 2014, and I've been helping out ever since. I used to be quite a good builder, but I'm guessing because I never got accepted, I didn't reach standards. :) I've seen CubeCraft add Skywars, and saw our growth from 200 players to over 30,000! It's amazing how long you're committed to a staff role like this can change the way other people view our server.

Now for the questions:
Name- Seth
IGN- SevereWarning
Age- 14 (Youngest player to be accepted to the staff team at 12 yrs)
When I found CCG- Somewhere in between September 24th and 30th.
How I found CCG- Was looking for servers with Parkour, happened to stumble on this one and started playing Creative.
How I take my coffee- I take it without the water and the coffee beans, but with the milk and the cocoa.
What is the name of my neighbor's fish- Yes my neighbor has a fish, the fish's name is Barney. \(>_>)/
Seth, how do you spell your IGN?- S-E-V-E-R-E Warning... not S-E-R-V-E-R-E or S-E-R-V-E-R or S-E-V-E-R
What minigames do you like to play on CCG?- I like to play Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, Survival Games, and Quakecraft.
Last question.. How does get mod?- Black Magic. Just kidding, it's actually this https://goo.gl/eFSbaF .

Have fun you lovely people!
LOL nice seth
But you need 13Yrs to be a staff?
Or is that change into the yrs of CCG
LOLZ

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Hey, the name's Cheez, and I'm the new guy around these parts.
Some things about me:

• I skateboard.
  • I'm into playing guitar and strive to learn how to play the piano.
  • Video games are my life.
  • I'm a pretty chill guy,
  • My jokes are super cheesy but really gouda.
  • I'm married to my pillow.
Well, that's about it, I hope to get to know everyone and just generally hang out, play games, and have some fun! :)

Last edited:

Goober

Dec 26, 2015
Kentucky
This must be where my journey on the CubeCraft forums begin! I guess I should start off by introducing myself so here you are!?

• My name is Daniel
  • I'm 16 years old.
  • I love to write.
  • I love Football (New Orleans Saints), Baseball (New York Yankees), Soccer (New York Red Bulls), and Ultimate Frisbee.
  • I run Cross Country for my high school.
  • I'm a interesting hybrid of a Nerd and Geek.
  • My Minecraft expertise, I guess is how you would put it, would be landscape builds. Making what seems so bland, extravagant.
  • I love to connect with others :)
  • And most importantly I love, love, love being a lazy bumb scrolling through the forums, picking up on conversations and engaging in a community.
  • I was born in the bayou's of Louisiana and raised in the hills of Kentucky.
  • And what I love, love, love, love is to browse the forums and engaging in the community!
I hope to see you guys eventually sometime or another! Till then, ttyl bruh.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Name: Haider
IGN: RektByHaiderMLG
When I found cubecraft: When it had 4000 capacity and you spam your mouse to log on and then you logged on and yr internet is ded
How I found cubecraft: Joetjoeb
What I like to do on cubecraft: EGGWURS
What I like the most about cubecraft: People i rek and call me hackers :D

Do I have anything else to say: Replace eggwars carrots into potatos plz

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Hey CubeCraftGamers. I am TheZigbot9000 but most players call me Zig or Ziggy. First off, I am TheZigbot9000 but most players call me Zig or Ziggy. If you must know My real name is Nakeal (Dun make fun of it) and I am one of the many Chunk refugees that you shall soon meet on CubeCraft.

(Hi Mom :D)

What most people know about me is that i am a hard worker on and off minecraft and that I am cheerful, nice, and easy to work with. I am a Trumpet player in my High School band, and i am also a Senior. I do not know how i am going to get to know everyone on this server and it may be practically impossible but i'm sure that with the time that i have already put into CubeCraft (Eggwars, Skywars, etc.) I'm sure it won't take me long to see a few players more than once on the server. I hope that i can get accustomed to the server that will become my future home, and if you will allow me to used to everything, i promise to respect and follow the rules.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Hello all. I'm Snodia, but most call me Sno (though right now my name is ClickHereForSnow... though I advise not clicking because it just doesn't work). As for things I do, I draw, I sing, I play mc and possibly other video games. I'm a big pokemon nerd. I'm also a BIG fan of anime so feel free to message me or post on my profile and we can talk anime or whatever. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Be sure to come find me around the server.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

EthanialTheGreat

Jan 4, 2016
Name: Ethan
IGN Name: EthanialTheGreat
When I found cubecraft: I honestly cannot remember when i found this server, it was a rather long time ago
How I found cubecraft: I found it on a server list a long time ago (when it averaged 1-2 thousand users!), and after taking a big break from minecraft i've come back to te game, and to this server!
What I like to do on cubecraft: Skywars and Eggwars!
What I like the most about cubecraft: The variety of maps, and the quality of the builds!
Something else: invite your friends to play eggwars! it can be one of the most fun times you will have on MC!

Confessions

Jan 3, 2016
Honduras
Hello! My name ign is Confessions although a large amount of people call me Ariana. My only skill in this block game is pvp !1!1!

JixChick

Jan 5, 2016
Hullo, I'm Jix and I come from the land of The Chunk :rolleyes: You can call me Jix, or Jixxy or even Maggie (I'm not picky).

I'm really new to a lot of the games CubeCraft has to offer but I'm excited to try them all out as well as meet new people and make some new friends. So yeah, I'm really excited about this merge and I can't wait to see what's in store <3

RandomUnicorn

Jan 3, 2016
I already made an introduction thread for myself called "Gia =D" but might as well do it again. Hi I'm Ran/Gia I'm from the Chunk, been there since I was 12. I'm glad to be apart of this community. Thanks for taking as under your wing. My ign is condescended and I constantly change my ign so good luck with keeping up with them. My best friends r the ugly Tryhard scrubs @blessedariana and @Censoring . They are good at PvP and always one step ahead of me =D. They are and were on the first page of BlockWars leaderboards while I'm in fourth xD. Well that's all. I would put my favorite 2k15 quotes but I'm too lazy, you can check them out on my introduction thread xD.

Reactions: Confessions

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I'm BalloonBoy2. I'm from The Chunk Network. I know Python, HTML/CSS, and PHP. I also speak French. See you on the server :).

Also, where can I find the forum rules?
There's not too many rules to the forums. It's basically the same as the ingame chat rules. No swearing, no advertising, no spamming, etc. But pointless posts are, well, pointless and will be removed. Being rude to another player can get you warnings. Long posts on other people's profiles (like just a bunch of spacebars) will get it removed with 1 warning point. You can find a full list of all ingame rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.41864/

Other than that, welcome! :)

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
Hey I'm Pandaherolinker (IGN) People call me Super, due to my old name, or they call me John (IRL NAME) I am 13 years old and I turn 14 on March 14. I am from the United Stats of America and lived the for 7 years, I then moved to France and that's where I am now. My parents are dutch, so I know Dutch and English fluently. In school my favorite subjects are computer science and Spanish (PLZ DONT KILL ME) Ermm... I'm practicing pvp as I am a nub. And I like building

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi, my name is Ruben, and my IGN is RPoule. Why? Poule is French for chicken. And chickens are my life, my love and my everything.
I am 14 years old but im almost 15 now. I enjoy helping people and having fun. I live in the Netherlands but speak English and Dutch fluently. (English is such a beautiful language in comparison with Dutch...). I've been playing on cubecraft for a really long time. Over 2 years, back in the day kit PvP was the biggest game. I only found this forum about a month ago, because I'm stupid. I really enjoy being here on the forums. And I'll be here basically every day. I made some awesome friends here, @Superherolinker @hgbf @TeovoTeovo @xMegaCoolx @xMegaGamerx @NitroPelle , and I want to thank these guys for the awesome time we've had so far. If you see me, feel free to message me if you have questions or just want to play some games. Im always down! And thats basically me on the forums I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom