Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Hi, my name is Ruben, and my IGN is RPoule. Why? Poule is French for chicken. And chickens are my life, my love and my everything.
I am 14 years old but im almost 15 now. I enjoy helping people and having fun. I live in the Netherlands but speak English and Dutch fluently. (English is such a beautiful language in comparison with Dutch...). I've been playing on cubecraft for a really long time. Over 2 years, back in the day kit PvP was the biggest game. I only found this forum about a month ago, because I'm stupid. I really enjoy being here on the forums. And I'll be here basically every day. I made some awesome friends here, @Superherolinker @hgbf @TeovoTeovo @xMegaCoolx @xMegaGamerx , and I want to thank these guys for the awesome time we've had so far. If you see me, feel free to message me if you have questions or just want to play some games. Im always down! And thats basically me on the forums I think.
I'm not a friend :(

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Hi, my name is Ramon but i'm more known as xMegaGamerx.
I am 16 years old and from Belgium (number 1 fifa ranking!!!!).
My hobby is soccer, I play soccer about 5/6 hours a week. We are currently first and maybe we can become champion for the first time. :)
My favorite games are MineCraft (CCG obviously), Star Wars Battlefront and FIFA.
I love playing on CCG and I've made alot of friends since I joined. SHOUTOUT TO YOU GUYS!
I am emerald rank, which I won with the christmas games. :)

This was short, but I don't know what to say more :p

ReadySalted

Feb 10, 2016
Carlisle, England
Hey, my name is Will, otherwise just known as Salted.
I'm 17 years old and from England.
I'm a lazy human being who deserves a lot less than has been given xD but, I enjoy the general conversation you can find on servers as large as this.
Of course, favourite game being Minecraft, but to be honest, I have way too many favourites to list
I am an absolutely huge films fanatic.
I was also a moderator on a previous server (to which I shall not name for obvious reasons) but I have very recently resigned, like, it was around 2 days ago that I did.
I hope to have a good time on this server, I hope to happy I found this. :D

Reactions: Deestinyer

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
I feel the need to introduce myself as I haven't got into doing that yet.

Anyway, hello!
My ign is Deestinyer, though the majority calls me Dee, so feel free to do so as well.

I joined the Chunk a week after I bought minecraft, which was somewhat around Christmas, 2013. (For those that are confused, The Chunk merged with CubeCraft). I was never active with the community, though I was addicted to the games. I became very social about half a year later, made a ton of friends and sat on ts talking to them 24/7! I became a member of staff on February 15th, 2015. I got promoted to moderator on April 4th, 2015.

Then of course, became staff on here due to the merge!

More about the Personal stuff though,
I was born in Poland, raised in England.
I'm 15 years of age, turning 16 this July.
I enjoy art, traditional and digital!
My favourite, yet completely irrelevant colour, is sea foam and turquoise blue.

I enjoy the horror genre, more specifically - reading Creepypastas. I adore (almost) every music genre, though I'm an all-time electro swing, trap and indie fan! My favourite band would be the Twenty Øne Pilots.

I have a dogu named Torri, though I nickname her Trolli. She seems to enjoy that.

I changed my minecraft name a total of 11 times.
I also bought an alt to continue the trend ;)
My online character scares people. (Skin)
I'm in love with survival games. (You'll find me in lobby 1 :))
I also enjoy eggwars (lobby 4 as always)
I'm always in team 9 on team skywars (if possible).
My lucky numbers are 5.7, 7.5. I don't know why, I never seem to have won anything with them.

Oh and also, I'm In a continuous war with @CARDAN16 as I believe that pie is better than cake.

(Psst, it is.)

I think that's enough (for now ;)). I tend to get carried away whenever I type.
Hope to see you in game! :)

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
Hi! My name is WeirdWizard and I model the best tuxedos in town! While I was server surfing (as you do) I came across the server called CubeCraft so i hopped on and the first game i played was eggwars... it was on medieval....what happened was.well... I SAW.... I CAME... I DIdn't really conquer, i felll of the edge in 10 seconds then our egg got destroyed by a jumper... dang bunnies:eek:. BUT there IS a good side to this, for some reason falling of the edge got me addicted to eggwars.. i was so addicted I started a YouTube channel and did eggwars and other :cube_light: games on there with my lil bro- truckmal. And im still doing youtube now, playin cubecraft, the occasional farm hunt and ...well yeah! Thats exactly how i got into CubeCraft ( Ive been playing for over a year now but only recently started my forums account!)
I hope you enjoy and I look forward to reading about everyone else!

El fabulous! AKA - me!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7SjI8-VGtwvYJF8y39cSWw

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Name: Ryan
IGN: _JustRyan
When I found cubecraft: When I bought MineCraft first I did some survival for PvP skills ;) than cubecraft ;D eZ.
How I found cubecraft:Just watch YT than OMGu
What I like to do on cubecraft: SurvivalGames yus only that.
What I like the most about cubecraft: As player go say "Hax" to me or "Jacker" OMGuuuu that legend <3

Do I have anything else to say: I'm a hacker I use Minecraft Forge with optifine and better PvP fair play best hacks evahhh <3 Not xD
~Ryan

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hey there fellas! I'm new on the forums but I've been playing here for sometime now.

IGN : zRinne
リンネ (Rinne) - Samsara; The endless cycle of death and rebirth

How did I find CubeCraft : I recently resigned from another server (will not mention) after the population declined and started corrupting, with no where to play, my friend recommended this server and that's how I got here.

Country : I live in Singapore, no that is not part of China, it is a small country that takes 1 hour by train from one end to the other end of Singapore.

Fact about being Asian : After telling people where I am from, they often ask me a few question like:

• Do all Asian/Chinese eat dogs and other animals?
      • We don't, we aren't that cruel and even in China where I have a few friends there, not everyone agree with their culture.
  • Why do you guys look the same?
    • We don't all look the same (っ- ‸ – ς) .. do we?
  • Why are our eyes like this?
    • Juz becoz I am da azion dont mean i haf da small eye okie! <(`^´)> and our eyes, no matter how small, are open!
  • Do you always speak in that chingchangchong kind of tone?
    • No, we don't always talk like that! But we do pronounce things weirdly sometimes ( •̀ω•́ )σ that I won't deny.
  • Since you are Asian, you must be good at Maths!
    • The people around me are great with it, I dropped out of school at 15 so I'm actually pretty bad at it (-`д´- ") .. I still use my fingers, someone please save me from this embarrassment.

One fact about me : I am crazy about cats! I'm like, a crazy cat lady that owns 0 cats.
(I am also crazy in love with anime! I currently have 353 in list )

Last edited:
Reactions: AbandonedUser

TalisRain22

Mar 13, 2016
Mauritius
Hey there,

I'm TalisRain22, sometimes my IGN is NumboDumbo. I change it back and forth a lot because I like the names. So let me tell you more about myself.

I was born of the 12th of March, 2001. I'm from South Africa, but I'm living in Mauritius.

I'm a self-taught surfer, skateboarder, and reader. My older brother taught me how to kitesurf, which I'm excelling at. I love to read a lot. Mostly fiction, or something based on mythology's. I also play the guitar and sing. I have two brothers, one older, one younger. I also have one younger sister.

I've been playing CubeCraft for a year or two now, but only recently decided to make an account on their website. Let me list some things I like about the server.
  • The minigames are awesome.
  • The players are fun and helpful.
  • The staff are amazing.
  • It's pure perfection.
There are many more reasons, but if I were to list them, it'd take some time.

Thanks for reading,

Best regards,
TalisRain22/NumboDumbo

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Name: Rens
IGN:ItsJustRens
How did I find CubeCraft: my friends told me about it.
What do I like about CubeCraft: EVERYTHING <3
What I like the most about CubeCraft: the community

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Hi there ^-^
Sooo, i have not really introduce my self since 2015 when i joined the cube, so... I Guess i need to introduce my self (Even though i am not new)

My Ign Currently is : Noctis_Ignis
And my favorite game is Tower Defense (When i was in the chunk, now i become a guud 1.9 pvper <3 yey) and Block wars and Egg wars, and Survival Games and Hour Glass! :D (Lots of and :v lol, it is because it is not in order, but they are equally loved by me, almost anyway :v)
My real (front) row name is Lucky :v Lol, though, not very lucky at lucky island --"
I Was born at 2001 :v, in Indonesia (Southeast Asia), And i was never really great at my english, but i do say i am ok with it :v so. meh

Anyhow
I found the cube way back at 2013 when watching youtuber plays "Money Wars", I joined on 2015 with the merge of the chunk and the cube.
Even so, i did not really play at the cube due to mid term and a lot of school, but i find a loop hole for my school lyfe and now i am kinda more free to play :3 so, yeah, that is why i am only active about a week ago

I have weird personality :v (Not really weird, just contradicting)
I am shy at real life, but i don't really express that i am shy, just.. akward? i guess
But when it comes to chatting :v Rip Phone #ForeverChatting
And a lot of emoticons is always included xD.

That is the reason i never bought a microphone for skype and or team speak :v
Since... meh, not really my cup of tea coffee Milk
Now, before i end this
I am a cow
I have no gender
I am currently disguising as a human
and i am a big fan boy of Final Fantasy
:v

k, der

MinePro3

Hi everyone!!!! I'm new to the forums but pretty old to cubecraft! just registered to the web 10 mins ago and I'm happy to be here! I started playing minecraft in 2013/2012 and my ign is MinePro3! I mostly play skywars and eggwars and kitpvp mostly! if you want someone to play with, I'm the person! meet me in skywars lobby 1 and msg me: SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEALIDOCIOUS!!!!! jk jk msg me I want to play if u do

Last edited:
Reactions: TeoVolcano

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi everyone!!!! I'm new to the forums but pretty old to cubecraft! just registered to the web 10 mins ago and I'm happy to be here! I will post often here! cya!
I don't know if this count as a bump. But I'm going to say it for being sure. Please don't bump threads that are older than 2 weeks.

MylesDev

Jan 31, 2016
Hello, I thought I'd introduce myself because why not. So hai, my name is Myles and I like memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I came to Cube because I used to play on Chunk then it merged, I've made a few friends who are pretty dope.

I'm 17 and I like to go on holiday a lot, I also like coding n stuff like that.

thanks for reading if you want follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/MylesssDev :)

Reactions: Soph

MeMatty

Dec 27, 2015
The Moon
Name: Matthijs
Ingame Name: MeMatty
When I started playing Minecraft: I'm actually playing Minecraft since 2011, but got a pause between 2012 and 2013. So I would say I started playing Minecraft in 2013.
When I found Cubecraft: The end of 2013
How I found Cubecraft: I was just searching for a great server to play on.
What I like to do on Cubecraft: Eggwars, Skywars, Survivalgames, Lucky Islands and Blockwars.
What I like the most about cubecraft: The professionality of the Staff.
Do I have anything else to say: I'm currently not very active on Cubecraft, because I'm also playing on other servers. Tho I'm planning to first stay active on the forums and maybe play more on the server later on.

I would like to see you guys ingame sometimes.
Nice to meet you!

Matty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom