• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Just compare those times.
For the battle in iron armor, you both kept on missing your crits at vital moments (when gappling up / being low health), hence why it took a lil long. If any of you were to land crits (and only crits, not normal swings), and hit EVERY potential crit of it (now it seemed like you both got very close to almost killing each other a lot, just missing the last hit to end it), that match would've probably ended sooner. Just saying.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
That was what I was thinking just before I died. I changed my strategies to a more aggressive style where i'd keep hitting him until I had no other option. Instead of killing him I died.
It's always a litttle risky ofc when you aren't full health. Plus, it's best to go full on agressive when he's gappling and you have more than half your health left in case your attempt backfires and your opponent counter combos you.

A

A pigeon

It doesnt matter if anyone missed their last hit or anything. The fact that fights are allowed to last that long are proof enough that the current gapple problem is really broken

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
It doesnt matter if anyone missed their last hit or anything. The fact that fights are allowed to last that long are proof enough that the current gapple problem is really broken
Nobody said it doesn't last longer, the people that like 1 gold = 1 gapple just enjoy longer fights

Reactions: CommandantSlime

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Here's something to trigger y'all
Zx9wxPv.png
Hmmm, well Idk how
200.gif
oh god

200.gif

Oct 23, 2017
This is a problem in both versions, especially 1.9. Everyone eats way too many golden apples per fight, and they just last forever. The only way to kill them is by breaking their armor, but they might have 5 sets of leather. And even if they dont, it much harder to break armor early game than late game. So I think we should make golden apples 5 gold in OP, 10 gold in normal, and just leave it as it is in in hardcore since its not as big of a problem there.

EDIT: Im changing the suggested pricing of golden apples a little bit.
I disagree, as one of the main concepts of EggWars IS knocking people off the edge of the island, so, if you are concentrating, all it takes is a small layer of sandstone, and a punch off the side, and golden apples would affect this, a simple way to defend you bed, adding an element of strategy instead of being in an enclosed space, just continuously saving up for gapples and chugging them in an attack. One think I could agree with however, is a short cooldown of 10-15 seconds to preventing this, as the cost increase would just involve more grinding. Also, there is also speed, where the costs are more expensive for gapples, so if you want to play with more expensive gapples, just go onto that.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
A

A pigeon

I disagree, as one of the main concepts of EggWars IS knocking people off the edge of the island, so, if you are concentrating, all it takes is a small layer of sandstone, and a punch off the side, and golden apples would affect this, a simple way to defend you bed, adding an element of strategy instead of being in an enclosed space, just continuously saving up for gapples and chugging them in an attack. One think I could agree with however, is a short cooldown of 10-15 seconds to preventing this, as the cost increase would just involve more grinding. Also, there is also speed, where the costs are more expensive for gapples, so if you want to play with more expensive gapples, just go onto that.
1. “defend your bed” this is not bedwars.
2. Try knocking someone off in 1.12+ with shields. Unlike 1.8 we dont have insane knockback
3. This isnt easy with a punch bow either since most if these situations end up being 3v1s
4. I do not want to play a gamemode I do not like just because it has fair gapple prices.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Its easy to knock someone off, if you get the better combos or trick them into thinking your not paying attention to them and then knock them off as soon as they get to your island. (By using F5 mode and turn around with your back facing at them. When they cross and turn towards them and knock them off.)

Reactions: CommandantSlime

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Its perfectly balanced as it is actually. If you hit them when they eat you can easily push them off or kill them. If you didnt know , jump up and down to crit
Oh please, they can keep chugging them, and what if you were inside and you couldn't push them off?

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Its perfectly balanced as it is actually. If you hit them when they eat you can easily push them off or kill them. If you didnt know , jump up and down to crit
Im not a noob, I know most of the 1.9 mechanics. And you cant hit someone off if their in the center of the island, even if their eating. After they finish they just run straight back to the center.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom