Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The same can be said about the ones you're fighting against though...Sorry to be somewhat the devils advocate here in your case.
That doesn't change the fact that either way, if a fight is about 3+ minutes long chances are backup is going to arrive for one person and the other will run away leaving no deaths. If the fights were to be shorter the chances would be backup wouldn't arrive and people would die.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Well if Im correct, you play with friends all the time and dont get random teammates. Everyone else for the most part gets random teammates who pretty much never listen to you so you cant always rely on them.

Exactly. I play that way and it helps me deal with almost all the issues you complain about. You could find a friend or just deal with it. Also, chances are they don't have a teammate they know either.

The same can be said about the ones you're fighting against though...Sorry to be somewhat the devils advocate here in your case.

What he said.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Exactly. I play that way and it helps me deal with almost all the issues you complain about. You could find a friend or just deal with it. Also, chances are they don't have a teammate they know either.

What he said.
That doesn't change the fact that either way, if a fight is about 3+ minutes long chances are backup is going to arrive for one person and the other will run away leaving no deaths. If the fights were to be shorter the chances would be backup wouldn't arrive and people would die.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017

So? It means a longer game for a fun fight later. I sometimes intentionally let my opponent get away. Yes, I could go after them and finish them, but why put in the effort? It makes the game more fun later, and I'd rather get to mid and collect some loot.

Then again, I don't play competitively, so I don't worry about my stats.

Either way, it doesn't matter if you kill them. The whole point of a battle is to come out on top. If they run that's good too. I just don't see the issue. If your teammate won't listen and help you, you deserve to lose. You lost the fight fair and square. I don't understand the whole point of your complaint. If someone else arrives, yes, you are doomed (citation needed). That's the point. 2>1. Who cares about getting the kill? If backup arrives for one side, they're coordinated and deserve to win the battle.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
So? It means a longer game for a fun fight later. I sometimes intentionally let my opponent get away. Yes, I could go after them and finish them, but why put in the effort? It makes the game more fun later, and I'd rather get to mid and collect some loot.
Lol, there are very few players out there that intentionally let their opponent get away for the sake of a game being longer. In fact, the majority of them chase their opponent for the sake of the game being shorter!
The whole point of a battle is to come out on top. If they run that's good too. I just don't see the issue.
I dont know about you, but I dont necessarily like letting my enemies get away with lots of resources, including gold which they will use to buy more gaps to chug.
If your teammate won't listen and help you, you deserve to lose. You lost the fight fair and square.
Man, I guess that means I deserve to lose about 95% of my games :(
If backup arrives for one side, they're coordinated and deserve to win the battle.
There is zero coordination, its more like luck.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
another way of camping in eggwars

Elaborate, please.

Lol, there are very few players out there that intentionally let their opponent get away for the sake of a game being longer. In fact, the majority of them chase their opponent for the sake of the game being shorter!

I dont know about you, but I dont necessarily like letting my enemies get away with lots of resources, including gold which they will use to buy more gaps to chug.

Man, I guess that means I deserve to lose about 95% of my games :(

There is zero coordination, its more like luck.

If your enemy has nothing on them, let them get away. If they have plenty of resources, that's an incentive to chase them.

If you're not prepared for a fight and your enemies can outclass you in some way or another, they can win. Take any shot at victory. If you can't beat them because they worked as a team, that's okay. They won fair and square. It's not like they're hacking or cross-teaming. I don't get why you're upset. You lost a fight in a 2v1. It happens to all of us. Get over it and move on. Who cares what strategy they use. I learned a long time ago that even if I didn't like it or think it requires no skill, it's still a strategy. Like camping, gapple chugging is the same. Annoying, but a strategy none the less.

If you know where your teammate is, or know their in combat, you go to help. It's less about "luck" than you might think.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Who cares what strategy they use. I learned a long time ago that even if I didn't like it or think it requires no skill, it's still a strategy. Like camping, gapple chugging is the same. Annoying, but a strategy none the less.
Well, thats fine if you see it that way, but I look at it as abusing an item in the game.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
How the actual heck does this thread alone have 8 pages

I am for it and against it right now so I will say sure

Dunno. We eggwars players love to argue our opinions I guess...

Well, thats fine if you see it that way, but I look at it as abusing an item in the game.

It's not abuse if it's there for the reason they use it. If you carry stacks of gapples, you're just using a lot of gapples. I don't see how that's abuse of the item.

They're there for a reason; they're there to be used.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Golden apples would not be a problem if you break their armor. Focus on that first then you can kill them quite easily!
There's nothing stopping YOU from buying stacks upon stacks too. If they wish to spend their gold that way good for them, invest in TNT and shred their armor.

On the topic of a Good team, no matter how good you are you will get dropped, just cause they have a fully coordinated team. The least you could do there is just leave the game, or just make it longer. What I usually do when people like these show up is intentionally prolong the game, and the more longer it gets the more they lose their sanity. Finally they start calling "Stop hiding nqqb" or stuff like that.

If yo don't have anyone to play with, I suggest you play smaller maps like forest or storm, where each team is 2 players or just play solo. Keep increasing your party based on the good players you come across and then take to maps such as Teaparty or maybe even the Halloween map,rome or mansion.

Reactions: CommandantSlime
A

A pigeon

Golden apples would not be a problem if you break their armor. Focus on that first then you can kill them quite easily!
There's nothing stopping YOU from buying stacks upon stacks too. If they wish to spend their gold that way good for them, invest in TNT and shred their armor.

We like playing games where we dont have to spend 10 miniutes spamming at armour or spending 30 miniutes collecting stacks of TNT. Plus people but extra armour basic

On the topic of a Good team, no matter how good you are you will get dropped, just cause they have a fully coordinated team. The least you could do there is just leave the game, or just make it longer. What I usually do when people like these show up is intentionally prolong the game, and the more longer it gets the more they lose their sanity. Finally they start calling "Stop hiding nqqb" or stuff like that.

No matter how coordinated a team is , they can still be outsmarted . I dont PvP people whoare good I run away and shoot and Blow bombs and tp around the map necause pvp is not worth it

If yo don't have anyone to play with, I suggest you play smaller maps like forest or storm, where each team is 2 players or just play solo. Keep increasing your party based on the good players you come across and then take to maps such as Teaparty or maybe even the Halloween map,rome or mansion.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017

Exactly. Prolonging the game isn't really nice, so maybe find another way? Just play as normal, even if a loss is inevitable.

I love forest. It's my favourite map.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Its good, but settling a half and half issue is extremely difficult. So far its 22-24. To actually get the attention of Cubecraft we probably need to persuade almost all 22 players, and probably get more threads requesting a nerf.

You do realize I'm against the nerf, right? Just making sure.

Anyways, you're right. I'm actually surprised at how long this thread's lasted. I'm pretty sure that all the valid reason were brought to the table, so there's no clear winner. Pretty awesome if you think about it. It's rare that a thread lasts long enough that no one has any more valid points that can support their argument. Maybe there's just nothing left to say. I just really hope that there's some other thing that I didn't think about because I really love debating things and this thread's done a great job of having a nice, civil, and engaging discussion. Props to all who commented and supported either side. I'm getting too off topic though.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

What I do for I'm in a 1v5 on teaparty is get like 5 stacks of TNT,'lure them all into a gen room then blast them all. TNT wont damage me because I placed it, but it damages all of their armour pieces. Usually two or three die from the TNT explosions alone, and the rest lose their helmets so I can crit them out with a sharp 5

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
Top Bottom