Should this be implemented?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
We have been blessed by the holy Quaken, King of trippa snippas himself.

This thread has a lot of interesting arguments, and I absolutely agree with you on this one, but, as we have learned with mid-camping, it will only get better once we make another 35465467 rant threads or start rolling the videos again.
So therefore, you have any time tomorrow to record an example?
Yes. I'll be available after 2:00 PM Dutch time

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Im saying that you are at a major disadvantage when fighting in a 1v5, therefore the odds of you winning are extremely low. And currently and do play much, much more BW than eggwars because of CCG's KB and gapple chuggers. I dont play speed eggwars because I think the maps are far too small, and other items have different prices in the shop.
Then suggest changes for speed eggwars, would probably be easier since less people play it so its more likely your voice will be heard

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
This is the exact problem I have. You guys keep assuming that every team you face will be an idiot and never carry extra sets and gapple themselves. Wrong. If they do this the only option you have is to bowspam. Otherwise you will die 100%.
Well even if people carry sets, you can still crit them out when their gear breaks which is actually very common, so no, you don't "die 100%"

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Well even if people carry sets, you can still crit them out when their gear breaks which is actually very common, so no, you don't "die 100%"
so can they genius. once again you're assuming they're idiots and don't know how to play
Is it easier to kill an experienced team in OP normal where gapple chugging and extra sets is the name of the game or normal half where both of those will do absolutely nothing and get you killed

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I`ve killed someone who had 2 notch apples and nearly 15 golden apples. (Don`t want to brag about it, ignore this if you want too.)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I just like to knock them off, but what you said is true. :p
You can't do that if they have a teammate behind you which will knock YOU in the void. Just fix the problem altogether, I've already proven how it doesn't help a team playing offensively.
I`ve killed someone who had 2 notch apples and nearly 15 golden apples. (Don`t want to brag about it, ignore this if you want too.)
One person is never an issue. As soon as even one more enters it becomes a problem outside of hardcore or normal half.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
so can they genius. once again you're assuming they're idiots and don't know how to play
Is it easier to kill an experienced team in OP normal where gapple chugging and extra sets is the name of the game or normal half where both of those will do absolutely nothing and get you killed
Yeah getting team killed by experienced players is fair enough. I'm saying if gapples were expensive you wouldn't be able to kill even non-experienced teams which I don't like the idea of and have no idea why people do like this idea

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Yeah getting team killed by experienced players is fair enough. I'm saying if gapples were expensive you wouldn't be able to kill even non-experienced teams which I don't like the idea of and have no idea why people do like this idea
I personally never gapple when fighting large teams. I can usually do it just fine, I do need to run occassionally though so I think a small increase (like 3/6) is still needed at minimum.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You can't do that if they have a teammate behind you which will knock YOU in the void. Just fix the problem altogether, I've already proven how it doesn't help a team playing offensively.
I agree with you on that, but I have done hundreds of times and I`ve never got knocked off doing that. You just have to be quick to react to the other teammates. If one starts to run away, I`ll just focus on them and kill them. That's how I deal with teams of 2 or more. :P

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree with you on that, but I have done hundreds of times and I`ve never got knocked off doing that. You just have to be quick to react to the other teammates. If one starts to run away, I`ll just focus on them and kill them. That's how I deal with teams of 2 or more. :p
I'll still stand by the fact that it would be easier if it weren't for golden apples. OP fights would keep their long length just not obnoxiously long and normal mode would have the problem firmly resolved.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Here's something to trigger y'all
Zx9wxPv.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom