Results are only viewable after voting.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
But it takes a very long time to break gear. And to kock someone off you have to be in the right place on the right map at the right time.
You can just pickaxe spam their gear or get very good combos on them to knock them off. Doesn't`t matter how far they are from the cliff, as longs they are running towards it. (If it makes sense. :P)

Reactions: CommandantSlime

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
We shouldn't have to go play speed eggwars because of golden apples being too cheap in normal eggwars.
The reason speed eggwars has expensive gapples was because it quickens the game up, hence the "speed" part of "speed eggwars". Your main argument for making gapples expensive in normal eggwars is "it takes too long to kill people", meaning that the problem you have is games taking too long. So to fix this, you SHOULD have to play SPEED eggwars so you can enjoy QUICKER games.
It really isn't hard to understand.
Also if normal eggwars had expensive gapples then speed eggwars would have to make their gapples even more expensive which would break the game and make it so that it would literally be impossible to win 2v1s or 3v1s.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
But it takes a very long time to break gear. And to kock someone off you have to be in the right place on the right map at the right time.
Breaking people's gear doesn't even take that long if you are good at pvp, and you can crit people out when their helm breaks so they die before they can put a spare helmet on anyway. OP mode is MEANT to have long fights so the winners of the fights are the people who are actually better at pvp, not just ones who get a lucky combo and win (if you want fights to be shorter and to be based on lucky combos then play normal mode instead of OP).

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Breaking people's gear doesn't even take that long if you are good at pvp, and you can crit people out when their helm breaks so they die before they can put a spare helmet on anyway. OP mode is MEANT to have long fights so the winners of the fights are the people who are actually better at pvp, not just ones who get a lucky combo and win (if you want fights to be shorter and to be based on lucky combos then play normal mode instead of OP).
And by better at PvP you mean they spent more time standing next to a block and got more sets of armor that way?

C

Cuteee

This is a problem in both versions, especially 1.9. Everyone eats way too many golden apples per fight, and they just last forever. The only way to kill them is by breaking their armor, but they might have 5 sets of leather. And even if they dont, it much harder to break armor early game than late game. So I think we should make golden apples 5 gold in OP, 10 gold in normal, and just leave it as it is in in hardcore since its not as big of a problem there.

EDIT: Im changing the suggested pricing of golden apples a little bit.
How true, its frustrating see of you will get them and them have 5 Golden appels and you finally lose... I vote yes. This have to get implemented

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
And by better at PvP you mean they spent more time standing next to a block and got more sets of armor that way?
On most maps the villager is near the edge of the island, you can bow them off. If its an island like TeaParty then you can either block the gen rooms with obby so they can't get resources, or block them inside the gen rooms and fight them there so they can't get out. You can also crit them out whilst they buy it, or you can buy more armour yourself.
A lot of people like long fights, and considering speed has exactly the price for golden apples that people here want, there is no reason to change them in eggwars because those players can play speed eggwars instead

Sep 28, 2017
Are you actually mental? Raising the price of golden apples would only increase the chance of dying in a gang bang. Some of us use the gold apples to take out full teams. Just go to skyward or speed egg wars. Chugging golden apples are going to be in the game if you like it or not, even if they increase the price of golden apples.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Are you actually mental? Raising the price of golden apples would only increase the chance of dying in a gang bang. Some of us use the gold apples to take out full teams. Just go to skyward or speed egg wars. Chugging golden apples are going to be in the game if you like it or not, even if they increase the price of golden apples.
"Are you actually mental".
I cant XD

And you know your not supposed to be able to fight entire teams by yourself, your supposed to die. If you want to try and do that, run around a corner and shoot someone with a punch bow and pick them off one by one.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
"Are you actually mental".
I cant XD

And you know your not supposed to be able to fight entire teams by yourself, your supposed to die. If you want to try and do that, run around a corner and shoot someone with a punch bow and pick them off one by one.
"you know your not supposed to be able to fight entire teams by yourself" lol that will just encourage gang banging in eggwars which is simply cancer in block game form lmao. If you can't eliminate teams by yourself then let's say there's a team of 4 with an egg and you're on your own because your team died, you're saying we're just "supposed to die"?
Most people know the "run round the corner and bowspam people off" trick now so they don't fall for that trap.
Lol go play bedwars or skywars or something, or better yet, play speed eggwars which has the actual gapple prices that you want! (Still have no idea why you refuse to play speed eggwars lmfao)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
"you know your not supposed to be able to fight entire teams by yourself" lol that will just encourage gang banging in eggwars which is simply cancer in block game form lmao. If you can't eliminate teams by yourself then let's say there's a team of 4 with an egg and you're on your own because your team died, you're saying we're just "supposed to die"?
Most people know the "run round the corner and bowspam people off" trick now so they don't fall for that trap.
Lol go play bedwars or skywars or something, or better yet, play speed eggwars which has the actual gapple prices that you want! (Still have no idea why you refuse to play speed eggwars lmfao)
Im saying that you are at a major disadvantage when fighting in a 1v5, therefore the odds of you winning are extremely low. And currently and do play much, much more BW than eggwars because of CCG's KB and gapple chuggers. I dont play speed eggwars because I think the maps are far too small, and other items have different prices in the shop.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Normal mode Golden apple Prices: Hardcore: 10 gold (I think) Normal: 2 gold op: 1 gold
Speed eggwars: Hardcore: 25 gold Normal: 10 gold OP: 5 gold

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Alright, time to end this argument once and for all and get the prices increased.

You know me, time to use actual statistics from someone who regularly plays all three modes and their half health variants and encounters way more mid campers than anyone else. I also easily fight more than 2 full team fights per game.

Mid camper kill rates:
Expected:
Mid campers are slightly worse than you at PvP (+15%)
Mid campers heavily outgear you (-25%)
Mid campers have a much better strategy than you (-15%)

Expected Kill Rate: Around 25%

Hardcore Actual Kill Rate: Around 75-80%
Mid campers aren't much of an issue in hardcore due to the fact that they can't regen so it's really entirely based on PvP skill *cough cough* . They have other problems to deal with as well, making hardcore mode heavily outdo the kill rate expectation.

Normal Half Actual Kill Rate: Around 55%

Would you look at that - the other mode that doesn't allow gapple chugging at all also heavily outdoes the expected kill rate. It's not an accident. Normal half is also heavily dependent on sneak attacks, which is a great PvP skill completely unusable in OP.

Normal Kill Rate: Around 30%
Would you look at that. Normal normal easily falls within the margin of error, meaning this mode requires far more PvP skill. Gapple chugging has a low effect, but it's not none hence lowering the kill rate a small amount.

OP Kill Rate: 10% at best
Big surprise, "the pvp based mode" comes in last place due to gapple chugging and gear. The gear isn't even that much of an issue, it's just those stupid gapples. If it weren't for them this would be the normal mode kill rate or better.

And now for outnumbered fights:

Expected:
Variable PvP skills (No difference)
Outgear you - depends (No difference)
Strategy - (N/A) (No difference)

Expected Kill Rate: 50%

For this we'll be using an above average skilled team that is moderately worse at PvP than you.

Hardcore (assuming full health): Around 80%
People can't run and gapple in hardcore. Period. This allows you to go for sweep attacks instead of overly focusing one guy. If TnT was cheaper I'd guarantee this kill rate would be better.

Normal Half: Around 80%
Same as hardcore for the same reasons. And the fact that you can one shot people lol

Normal: Around 35%
The drop off here is extreme due to the fact that a team at an above average skill level will be smart - they'll have people at low health run while the others continue to attack. You can't gapple while being triple teamed. Period.

OP Half: Around 25%
The drop off from normal mode is due to the fact that each hit in OP half health does less damage meaning a focus technique won't work quite as well. Still similar mechanics however.

Other OP Modes: Near 0%
This is the exact problem I have. You guys keep assuming that every team you face will be an idiot and never carry extra sets and gapple themselves. Wrong. If they do this the only option you have is to bowspam. Otherwise you will die 100%. And you better hope they don't bowspam you back or you don't have a chance.

There's no way to win this argument. If you keep my percentages the same, you're admitting both issues are a problem. If your kill rates are higher (like my normal half percentages) you're self-admitting you don't need gapples to win group fights, making there be no reason to keep them the same. If you are worse at PvP and your group fight percentages are lower, you're admitting mid camping is a major problem and we need to increase gapple prices to give us a better chance to kill them.

Bye.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Alright, time to end this argument once and for all and get the prices increased.

You know me, time to use actual statistics from someone who regularly plays all three modes and their half health variants and encounters way more mid campers than anyone else. I also easily fight more than 2 full team fights per game.

Mid camper kill rates:
Expected:
Mid campers are slightly worse than you at PvP (+15%)
Mid campers heavily outgear you (-25%)
Mid campers have a much better strategy than you (-15%)

Expected Kill Rate: Around 25%

Hardcore Actual Kill Rate: Around 75-80%
Mid campers aren't much of an issue in hardcore due to the fact that they can't regen so it's really entirely based on PvP skill *cough cough* . They have other problems to deal with as well, making hardcore mode heavily outdo the kill rate expectation.

Normal Half Actual Kill Rate: Around 55%

Would you look at that - the other mode that doesn't allow gapple chugging at all also heavily outdoes the expected kill rate. It's not an accident. Normal half is also heavily dependent on sneak attacks, which is a great PvP skill completely unusable in OP.

Normal Kill Rate: Around 30%
Would you look at that. Normal normal easily falls within the margin of error, meaning this mode requires far more PvP skill. Gapple chugging has a low effect, but it's not none hence lowering the kill rate a small amount.

OP Kill Rate: 10% at best
Big surprise, "the pvp based mode" comes in last place due to gapple chugging and gear. The gear isn't even that much of an issue, it's just those stupid gapples. If it weren't for them this would be the normal mode kill rate or better.

And now for outnumbered fights:

Expected:
Variable PvP skills (No difference)
Outgear you - depends (No difference)
Strategy - (N/A) (No difference)

Expected Kill Rate: 50%

For this we'll be using an above average skilled team that is moderately worse at PvP than you.

Hardcore (assuming full health): Around 80%
People can't run and gapple in hardcore. Period. This allows you to go for sweep attacks instead of overly focusing one guy. If TnT was cheaper I'd guarantee this kill rate would be better.

Normal Half: Around 80%
Same as hardcore for the same reasons. And the fact that you can one shot people lol

Normal: Around 35%
The drop off here is extreme due to the fact that a team at an above average skill level will be smart - they'll have people at low health run while the others continue to attack. You can't gapple while being triple teamed. Period.

OP Half: Around 25%
The drop off from normal mode is due to the fact that each hit in OP half health does less damage meaning a focus technique won't work quite as well. Still similar mechanics however.

Other OP Modes: Near 0%
This is the exact problem I have. You guys keep assuming that every team you face will be an idiot and never carry extra sets and gapple themselves. Wrong. If they do this the only option you have is to bowspam. Otherwise you will die 100%. And you better hope they don't bowspam you back or you don't have a chance.

There's no way to win this argument. If you keep my percentages the same, you're admitting both issues are a problem. If your kill rates are higher (like my normal half percentages) you're self-admitting you don't need gapples to win group fights, making there be no reason to keep them the same. If you are worse at PvP and your group fight percentages are lower, you're admitting mid camping is a major problem and we need to increase gapple prices to give us a better chance to kill them.

Bye.
We have been blessed by the holy Quaken, King of trippa snippas himself.

This thread has a lot of interesting arguments, and I absolutely agree with you on this one, but, as we have learned with mid-camping, it will only get better once we make another 35465467 rant threads or start rolling the videos again.
So therefore, you have any time tomorrow to record an example?

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom