• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The price is still the same as when eggwars was still 1.8
Now, in 1.8 is was indeed balanced, but right now it isn't. You can just keep eating those things and as long as your amor doesn't break, you won't die.
So please, double the price in normal and quadrouple the price in OP.

Oh, and before anyone says "but what about 1.8 huh there it's balanced". The 2 versions have different shop systems so, not an argument.

D

Deleted member 100818

upload_2018-3-31_20-44-56.png

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Agreed.
I believe that too many players simply rely on having a larger amount of stuff since it usually does help people a lot in fights. Since you can get unlimited of them in Eggwars, the price should be scaled up a bit to make it more of a last resort similar to how Speed Eggwars does it. I never have any problems with chugging in Speed Eggwars, so it'd be great if normal Eggwars could also adopt that aspect.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Is it 2 gold or 5 gold? I don't want to check right now but either way it is way too easy to get them, by camping or controlling the mid you can get a stack before you have diamond equipment. So yes I agree it needs to be lowered!!

D

Deleted member 59979

I agree with an increase in price. Its a pain when it takes ages to kill 1 person in leather.
+1

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
I would say get it to a price that would still allow you to get a lot of gapples (since it is OP a.k.a overpowered after all and i do believe it is part of it's nature to get pretty rich in it), but not AS MUCH as you can right now, which now is just ridiculious.

Reactions: Nevermind3476

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am probably late, but I agree that apple chugging is a problem. I however doubt that this will fix it.
Early in the game it most likely will, because people can just buy golden apples slower, but later on, people will just take longer to stack up before going into the fight.

It will anyway be a nice step towards fixing the problem!

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think each player only ever needs 2-3 gold apples on them at all times yet I see loads of screenshots of people with 32+ gold apples..
At the start of the game, I think the price is a little underpriced, at the end game, they are massively underpriced.
I think it should be 4 gold for 1 gold apple on op, so double the current amount, that's one quick trip to the gold gen, at the start of the game.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Early in the game it most likely will, because people can just buy golden apples slower, but later on, people will just take longer to stack up before going into the fight.
Thats the whole point of increasing the gapple price though, slowing down the speed of which you can get fat stacks of gapples and therefore also reduce the likelyhood of others having so many gapples too in general. You can still get stacked up like crazy of course, i don't think @CommunistCactus ever intented to suggest to totally remove the possibility of getting madstacks.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, the price of Golden apples has been increased. In normal mode they have been increased from 2 gold token to 5. In overpowered mode they have been increased from 1 gold token to 3. Thanks! :D

Implemented
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom