Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

In your opinion, what is the most fun game mode?

  • SkyWars

    Votes: 9 18.8%
  • EggWars

    Votes: 16 33.3%
  • PvP

    Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Arcade

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Lucky Islands

    Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Minerware

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BlockWars

    Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Tower Defence

    Votes: 6 12.5%

  • Total voters
    48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
964
822
168
23
India
Lucky Islands would be the game where I have the most fun. Almost every game I play is different and every time there's a different outcome.
 

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
59
64
49
Spain
Tower Defense is pretty much my favorate game when it comes to stragety. Sometimes it's pretty relaxing to do something that doesn't involve so much PvP.

You're right, when you spend a lot of time doing PvP it's great to be able to play other more relaxing things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrazyCubecrafter
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
I like SkyWars and Lucky Islands. Reasons:
-TNT jumps.
-Water drops.
-Trolling (traps, etc. You can also do this in EggWars, but it is more difficult ._.).

BlockWars, arcade and MinerWare:
-I love the concept. Fun games.

EggWars:
-A good game for tactics, and very fun.
 

CheatersDontWin

Forum Veteran
Jun 25, 2016
633
6,181
424
25
Skywars.
www.google.be
Of course, my fav game is Skywars; I don't know why, but I just like it's so much lol.
My second fav game was/is Eggwars; I kinda quitted it but I still love it.
And my last fav game is Line Dash; I love it because I met alot fo new people through christmas time - when Line Dash was a christmas game. Just got alot of awesome memories with that game.
 

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
59
64
49
Spain
From what I see, the Skywars vote has gone up a lot. That is very good, since it is a very fun game to have a good time alone and with friends.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom