Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dvotii

Member
Aug 31, 2026
41
76
19
18
🇺🇸
Pronouns
He/Him
So I'm looking into a new mouse, and I'm looking into one that can butterfly click pretty well. I already have a Bloody A70, and I'm looking into a Bloody AL90. And suggestions? It would be really nice to know what gaming mouse would do well. Also, I'm looking for one under about $80.
 

Darkoth

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2020
5
3
79
I'm pretty sure butterfly clicking is against the rules, so I hope you're not planning to do it on this server :))
 

Thunder

⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
209
1,104
204
Istanbul, Türkiye
I'm replying to clarify a misunderstanding here. Butterfly clicking is allowed on our server. Drag clicking and double clicking are not allowed. We also do not recommend reaching 15 CPS and above on our server even if you are using an allowed clicking method.
 

dvotii

Member
Aug 31, 2026
41
76
19
18
🇺🇸
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm replying to clarify a misunderstanding here. Butterfly clicking is allowed on our server. Drag clicking and double clicking are not allowed. We also do not recommend reaching 15 CPS and above on our server even if you are using an allowed clicking method.
Thank you! That's what I thought the rule was. I have been temporarily banned for drag clicking, and that was my only time. I will definitely be careful about my CPS, and I stopped dragging after I got banned. Thank you for your time!
-dvotii
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iamomarv

Darkoth

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2020
5
3
79
My bad, I know you can easily get over 15 CPS when butterfly clicking, so I figured it was not allowed/recommended.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom