Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2021
In reference to the thread "Official Lucky Islands Guide",
and to the multiple requests made in the thread "Lucky Islands Feedback/Suggestions":

I would like to require the following updates to the game mode "Lucky Blocks" (Lucky Islands) on the Bedrock version of the server:
  1. Introduce the team of 2 players (8 teams, for a total of 16 players per match),
    1. With the following game modes: Normal, Blessed, Crazy, Overpowered
    2. With the following maps: Art, Butterfly, Dinner, Fantasy, Lumber Mill, Steampunk, Tokyo, Yeti, Cactus, Elven, Hourglass; Jurassic, Music, Temple, Hell, Jungle
  2. Update the game mode "Team of 4",
    1. With the following maps: Orc, Athens, Winter
    2. With the possibility of selecting the map "Spring"
    3. With a fix for the bug that splits the party into two different teams in a match
  3. Update all the team game modes, if possible,
    1. With a distance meter to the allies (as in the Survival Mode), or a distance meter to the party members, or with a different name color for the party members
    2. With a small and unique respawn time (5-10 seconds) in case of fall to the end of the map during the starting phase of the game
    3. With a 25% time reduction of the burned effect due to contact with lava in game

Here it follows a list of reasoned comments for the previous points:

On 1:
Practically every other game has the team of 2, except for the Lucky Islands. Let's say it: this game mode, in a nice team, is amazing. It would be a nice addition to the choice selection.

On 1.1:
Not necessary to say that all the 4 game modes have to be present. Each of them is nice to be played in the solo and team of 4 modes.

On 1.2:
See comment on 2.1 (below).

On 2.1:
There are already maps available, not being used, and a lot of players that would like to try them. After playing for a while, the same maps can be a bit annoying to play again - and the current selection is very small. Moreover, each map is not just a different field, but also a different set of strategies that can be used. The introduction of these maps would drastically increase the playability of the game mode itself.

On 2.2:
This map appears very rarely and there is no way to select it in the map list. It should be added to the map list as selectable, since it's already implemented.

On 2.3:
If by accessing a match as a party of 2, a team has 3 players out of 4, the party will be split in different teams for that match. I saw a lot of players collaborating from different teams and many others that threw themselves at the end of the map to restart another match. To prevent this, please fix this team assignment bug - it's not nice to have unstable teams.

On 3.1:
Playing with a party can be extremely unclear. Practically every map is a quarter of a cake, repeated by 4 in circle. Clear and recognizable points are missing, making difficult the team gameplay.
If a distance meter to the team members, or even better a distance meter to the party members can't be implemented, it would be at least nice changing the color of the name of the single party members.

On 3.2:
Again, a lot of matches are thrown away at the beginning because people falls down in the first 5 to 10 seconds. I'm suggesting to introduce a unique respawn during the first 5 to 10 seconds of game to prevent entire parties to kill themselves because just one member fell down. There can be a respawn time of 5 seconds that doesn't allow the exploitation of this feature.

On 3.3:
The effect of the lava is a bit excessive in my opinion. The opening of a lucky block, at any time of the game, can mean an ultra-annoying death by contact with fire, especially when it happens in an OP match. A balance of this feature is needed, with - for example - a reduction of the 25% of the damage (or burning time) due to lava.

The version of Lucky Blocks CubeCraft offers has an incredible unexpressed potential. It would be really easy to improve it tremendously.

Please do not forget to update this game mode as well, as you are nicely doing with all the others. This is in the best interests both of you and of the players of your server.

Thank you for your attention and your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom