• I don't care

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Both

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Now, you may be like "HERP DERP STUPID SUGGESTION PLS LOCK" but please read on.

This whole suggestion is based off one problem in 1.9: Chorus Fruit. In order to stop any chorus fruit, you need to make a wall at LEAST 8 blocks thick. That means you need 200 obsidian to cover the area the size of a Cubelet opener. I'll post a video later, but it is still uploading.

Let me know what you think!
Solution to that is: Ban chorus fruit from the game. I prefer to be on 1.9 though. Not because of the pvp and I'm better at 1.9, but because it will be a different experience.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
As @HackersDontWin said, 1.9 factions provides to you a different experience because you can use the awesome 1.9 features and it would be something unique to play.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO AND NO.

Ban chorus fruit, problem solved. If it's OP factions, you will need alot of obsidian, so I do not mind.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
UHC has to stay in 1.8! :p
bth.gif

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
UHC has to stay in 1.8! :P
No... 1.8 pve is ez making 1.8 UHC ez. Try fighting 20 mobs in 1.8 isn't that hard but now try it in 1.9 and its pretty difficult. Also if you want 1.8 UHC play on other servers that have it.

Also a little rant... Why do people want cubecraft specifically to have factions/free build/Parkour these you can find anywhere on minecraft server list pretty easily (even 1.9 and 1.8 variations) UHC is sort of an exception though. While there are a lot of servers that run 1.8 uhcs 1.9 uhcs are impossible to find with the only way being having a friend with a server that can run one. So tell me why people are pressuring cubecraft devs for something they can find anywhere. Do people just not know that they can add more than one server to their server list?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
to all of u kids crying 1.9 is the best stop it isnt I vote for 1.7.10 no chances dont even respond your answer is right here

why no 1.9? cus 1.9 doesnt have no good phase/vclip

why 1.8? there are some good clients with phase/vclip out there

@Moooofin racism
Sorry there is NO 'Best' pvp type...
It's an opinion everyone has one...
Not everyone needs to like 1.8/1.7.10 just because you like it.

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
Mods! Stop trying to make us do more work! Do something for once and make a 1.8 faction server

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
1.9 pvp style is the real pvp, test of your skills and accuracy, not just spamming and destroying your mouse and change your mouse 100 times a year cause of Minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom