• I don't care

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Both

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I like chorus fruits. Its too easy to trick them. I will keep saying this. Open fence gates. On one 1.9 factions server I play on now and again I get tons of free god gear because people think they can chorusfruit into my base. The answer is simple open fence gates.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Mods! Stop trying to make us do more work! Do something for once and make a 1.8 faction server
"Mods" MODerate the server. They ban hackers, rule breakers in general, and enforce the rules. "Do something for once" if there is still people caring for this server is because of mods, so be respectful of their work.

Administrators decide what features will be implemented and what direction the server will go, developers create our games and develop plugins, etc.

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
"Mods" MODerate the server. They ban hackers, rule breakers in general, and enforce the rules. "Do something for once" if there is still people caring for this server is because of mods, so be respectful of their work.

Administrators decide what features will be implemented and what direction the server will go, developers create our games and develop plugins, etc.
I know but mods, players, and admins can all make another server

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Maybe we could have faction server for just 1.8 and another faction for 1.9. For each one of these, we could have certain faction modes such as op or normal etc. Really for chorus fruits, we could make it extremely rare and expensive like creeper eggs. We would always want some way to raid people's bases. If it's rare enough, it could be another way to raid certain bases. That's my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom