Votes: 19 51.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Both

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Yeah but without chorus you can't make prismarine blocks. You could still get them from end cities but the supply would be very limited
Hmmm maybe use a texture pack and make it so that barrier blocks looks like a corus fruit. It can't be placed and when put in the correct spots in a crafting table it will still create the block.

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
Omg this is the best thread of all time! Cube Craft staff, as you can tell theres a TON of people (including me) who want cubecraft to be 1.8. Whats the harm of making another server that's 1.8 ands is only for facs?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Omg this is the best thread of all time! Cube Craft staff, as you can tell theres a TON of people (including me) who want cubecraft to be 1.8. Whats the harm of making another server that's 1.8 ands is only for facs?
Being extremely mainstream. At the top of your head count how many 1.8 faction servers there are, now count the number of 1.9 faction servers.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Nope, chorus fruit can just go right through blocks. It can even go through bedrock.
First of all they can simply make chrourus fruit impossible to obtain not every block or item in any factions is accessible or also Cfruits tp within an 8x8 range if you make a big outer box chourus fruits cant do squat for you

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Very excited for the factions, would like factions on 1.8 mode. I want it on 1.8 mode because of the chorus fruit, that could be definitely hacked were you could teleport inside bases

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I play on a 1.9 factions server and chorus fruits are not a problem since its easy to make a trap for them. A small tip. Chorus fruits think of open fence gates as blocks but the player falls right through.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Welp.....
NO!
First of all I think 1.9 factions will have some more possibilities with customizing it and could make PvP and the Faction experience very interesting.... (All other factions are 1.8)
We could always ban Chorus Fruits from Factions....
Its not that hard :P
Not letting people get to the end...
And not sell it...

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
bth.gif

(But remove chorus fruit from 1.9)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Factions has been in developing for 1,5 years, they probably found a solution to this after 1.9 was out? Which is probably why the maintenance was extended?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Harming arrows don't work at all they are just like normal arrows.
That's actually a bug but it will be fixed in 1.11 (HAS to be an actual 1.11 server, not 1.11 to 1.9). Harming 2 arrows don't deal 12 potion damage - arrows have only 1/8th of the potion effect. That means a harming 2 arrow will theoretically add 1.5 potion damage to the attack.

Also, bowspam actually is not as effective (unless it's a punch bow, even then it's situational) due to accuracy loss when taking knockback from the attacker. That's actually one of the worst tactics in terms of DPS output since it takes time to shoot a no-charge arrow and have it either hit or miss the target. Miss? 0 damage. Hit? Better off using a sword.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There's a simple solution to this: don't allow Chorus Fruit to be used in factions claims. Or boats. Boat glitching is also common, as well as Frost Walker. You'd be able to dry cannon a base if you have frost walker, which is annoying to deal with.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I dont think theres actually a full 1.9 factions server yet
there is. But I will not say the name as it would be advertising. Also it is very easy to troll chorus fruit users. You dont even need to make your wall thicker. You can just put open fence gates and a giant lava pit below them.(Chorus fruits think of fence gates as block they can safely teleport on.) A youtuber named tntmadness I think made a video about it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom