Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hey Cubecrafters!

This is my first post in a while! That's because I stopped playing Minecraft like 8 months ago. Now I've started playing for a little, and I realised a funny thing. A long time ago I suggested to remove projectiles and snowballs from SkyWars. 80% of the people voted for no and called me everything for that I dared to suggest that. Then we recieved the update that made it possible to vote for no projectiles, and now almost everyone who can vote votes for no projectiles!

Last edited:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Even though you were not the only person who suggested it... YOU WERE PART OF THEM!!

Anyways, I was supporting that idea in other threads too so yeah... bringing back memories :^)

Reactions: Maaarijn
C

Cuteee

How can you accuse someone who just created a suggestion thread and was being original of creating tryhards? They were already there, far before no projectiles was added.
Ok true, maybe I went a bit too far when I said he was the creator of the tryhards.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and remio
C

Cuteee

i have litterly not even played 10 games with softblocks :/ only once with spuuuuuni. Its always noprojectiles
I played soft blocks once, and I got the achievement of breaking 100 blocks in a game :p

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom