Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
But how many of the votes are not from tryharders?
There are people who vote for it because they do not like flying in the void after kissing a few eggs. Don't like -> not fun for them. Just because they don't enjoy what you enjoy, they are tryharders? In this logic I can call you a camper just because you like normal projectiles.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
lock the thread cause you can’t take some flak, nice
Perfectly good excuse to lock a thread imo. Keep in mind, all they did was essentially say they enjoy the no-projectiles mode. They've done nothing to deserve the response this thread has gotten. I mean it seemed lighthearted at first, but it quickly escalated into genuine anger.

And before somebody tries the "if you can't take the heat, get off the internet" response:

"To say you deserved to get bullied because you went on the internet is like saying a statue deserved to get vandalised because you put it outside" - John "Enter" Rozanski, probably paraphrased

I’m not saying remove voting options. Just this one in particular as the vast majority of people seem to hate it. If someone votes no proj in a game, swathes of people leave immediately.
It was the same with OP mode back when Punch III was a thing. OP has become enjoyable since its removal. Perhaps you could suggest a "fewer projectiles" mode or something to cater to both crowds, similar to the way Punch III was nerfed to Punch I? It could feature say, exclusively bows for projectiles (no eggs or snowballs) and far fewer arrows, limiting player's abilities to camp. I also liked the idea of making no-projectiles a totally separate game, like what the no-kits game used to be. But that'll probably conflict with the server's revenue, so I doubt they'll ever do that.

How tf is that in any way similar to putting so much effort in you make ppl who put 110% in look CBA, considering strategy a noob move, calling anyone you kill eZ and anyone who kills you a noob?
I was referring to how people are considered "tryhards" for wanting other people to play a certain way. We mock their behaviour when they get angry over silly things, yet here we have three pages of responses flaming somebody for enjoying no-projectiles.

Could everybody be a little less hostile please? Discussions are good, but flaming doesn't help anybody.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Something was added into the game that thousands of people enjoy, statistics might even prove that it's a more popular voting option than the normal one is.

I do understand the frustration though, there's nothing more annoying than wanting to play something you enjoy and it doesn't go the way you like it. The problem here really isn't the 'no projectile' voting option, the problem is having voting options. It does bring in most the income to CubeCraft, but they should've changed it long ago when they still had way more players to something more player friendly, they could've compensated the ranks by adding a bunch of other features.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
When I started writing this thread I didn't know most people (on the forums) hate the No Projectile mode. Because I didn't play for so long and I came back and saw everybody vote for no projectiles mode which I've wished to come a long time, and I thought it was funny that everybody had changed opinion. That's why I posted this. Not to make all of you angry and think that my shitty suggestion a year ago is the thread that made no projectiles mode come.

You call me a tryharder what in my opinion is really funny. I don't cair about winning, something I've always hated in Minecraft was people camping. I like quick games, not games where you have to stay on your island waiting for nothing because someone is standing there pointing a bow at you. Thats the point that made EggWars no fun in big maps where games took long enough to farm up a punch bow.

Anyways, I just wanted to say this, you may hate under this and reply that I am a tryharder and that I should kill myself, whatever you'd like! I'm laughing a lot about those comments!

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Sophie

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
There are people who vote for it because they do not like flying in the void after kissing a few eggs. Don't like -> not fun for them. Just because they don't enjoy what you enjoy, they are tryharders? In this logic I can call you a camper just because you like normal projectiles.
I never said that only tryharders vote no proj, I was asking what % of ppl that do you think are.
Something was added into the game that thousands of people enjoy, statistics might even prove that it's a more popular voting option than the normal one is.
Its more popular being among the minority (ranked players aka those who can vote) but I don't think there's any way to definitively say that the majority of the players on the server do or don't like it.

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
I like the idea, but, If there are 3/2/1 votes for both "No projectiles" and "Normal projectiles" "Normal" should be always selected, as a priority.

D

Deleted member 352903

I like the idea, but, If there are 3/2/1 votes for both "No projectiles" and "Normal projectiles" "Normal" should be always selected, as a priority.
It’s not an idea ._. But you’re right, Normal Projectiles should be a priority

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
Top Bottom