Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

Why is it when something likes something you don’t, you start calling them names and being all rude? Seriously. He likes something you don’t, get over yourself. Stop acting like a child who didn’t get what they wanted. Your opinion isn’t the only one out there. People enjoy playing no projectiles (otherwise it wouldn’t be voted for so often), so obviously saying that it ruining skywars and is killing it is completely wrong and is just you trying any way possible to express your dislike.

Same can be said for all of those hating those who like no projectiles.
No one talked about people that hates No proyectiles, we hate (or atleast I) the feature itself, it's dumb, skywars without projectiles= Bad copy of ffa with islands.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
This is nothing new, this concept has existed since 2013. The ranked players get to decide which variant is played, because if they didn't have that privilege then the server would go bust from a lack of "donations". I don't like it either, but if that's the price to pay for the server to stay afloat then so be it. You can always leave if you know you're not going to have fun on account of the variant selected.
I’m not saying remove voting options. Just this one in particular as the vast majority of people seem to hate it. If someone votes no proj in a game, swathes of people leave immediately.
Wouldn't you get upset too if you thought you'd done a good job, but then everybody began to flame you for it instead?
i’d take it on the chin and say sorry for ruining the server

Reactions: Lilleh__

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Lmao you call me a tryharder?? I barely play this game anymore and when I play it I play it for fun. Projectiles ruin that fun. That is my opinion, yours might be different, but that doesn't say that I'm a "tryharder".
Actually if you don't like projectiles then you are a tryharder.
Lol, I didnt want to start a fight with this thread. Im sorry for you having to cry @Cuteee!
Then maybe that's what Minecraft has to be. A tryharder game.
Soft Blocks is the worst thing ever made
You just talk like a tryharder because you are a tryharder.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Why is it when something likes something you don’t, you start calling them names and being all rude? Seriously. He likes something you don’t, get over yourself. Stop acting like a child who didn’t get what they wanted. Your opinion isn’t the only one out there. People enjoy playing no projectiles (otherwise it wouldn’t be voted for so often), so obviously saying that it ruining skywars and is killing it is completely wrong and is just you trying any way possible to express your dislike.

Same can be said for all of those hating those who like no projectiles.
^^

I just wanted to point out that the opinion of most players has changed. I didnt want to make the thread thats the place for angry little kids who didnt get what they wanted to hate on people who point out their opinion. Tbh, I see with this thread how bad the Minecraft community is, and my want to play the game fades a little.

All of those angry crybabies can hate on me, good luck! I think this is the right time to lock this thread @TheBrownster

Reactions: Sophie

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
^^

I just wanted to point out that the opinion of most players has changed. I didnt want to make the thread thats the place for angry little kids who didnt get what they wanted to hate on people who point out their opinion. Tbh, I see with this thread how bad the Minecraft community is, and my want to play the game fades a little.

All of those angry crybabies can hate on me, good luck! I think this is the right time to lock this thread @TheBrownster
lock the thread cause you can’t take some flak, nice

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Actually, Im laughing about all youve written. @Shrek Trained Me if I was you Id calm down a little. You seem to be really frustrated about other people being better in a game then you!
What? First of all that was pretty cringy second of all i think you've mistaken me with somebody else. You are the one that needs to calm down calling people ''crybabies'' and making jokes about depression. You are toxic, immature and obsessed with being good on a blockgame. Also you are a very cringy teen lmao.

D

Deleted member 100818

Sorry angry was the wrong word. Frustrated is a better word for it.
Both mean the same in your context, you’re still thinking I’m an 11 year old boy who cannot stand this, well guess what, this isn’t even your fault to begin with. The only reason I commented on this useless thread is because you don’t have the braincells to know you need an implemented tag for implemented suggestions. Now you’re just claiming this, IMO, horrible thing, got added because of you, and you’re even proud enough to brag about it with this thread? Yeah, the comment you just witnessed was to kinda release that frustration. So good obvervation skills, probably the best thing you have accomplished so far on this website.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
"You're a fan of something that I personally dislike, REEEEEEE"

1. OP was not the reason no-projectiles was added. It had been suggested many times before because campers were - and still are - a very real problem. Just want to remind you all that as well as community members, the entire management team also warranted it a good enough idea to implement. The decision to add it was consciously made by people who understand the game and its community

2. Whether you like no-projectiles or not, insulting the OP makes you a tryhard as well, as you're allowing somebody's opinion on a game offend you. Isn't this the very same behaviour we criticise tryhards for in the meme thread? We laugh when they call us noobs for using the Wizard in FFA, yet cry when they disable bows in Skywars

3. The fact no-projectiles is the most commonly voted option should suggest that the opinions expressed in this thread are a minority. Personally, I like no-projectile mode, and yet I'm the biggest bow fan ever. This is because Skywars is meant to be fast-paced; there's nothing fun about a game lasting an hour because Timmy No-thumbs got his thumbless hands on a bow and decided to camp on his island all game

4. The tryhards were always there, you just fought them head-on far less and thus didn't notice them as much. Trust me, this whole server is riddled with them; it's not a Skywars problem, it's a Cubecraft problem. The whole PvP section of the server is unplayable because of them

We shouldn't be arguing over the tryhards in Skywars, we should be arguing over the tryhards in Cubecraft. They're ruining a lot more than just Skywars, and no, I don't think it's OP's nor no-projectile mode's faults. This server is not fun to play on, and part of the problem is that everybody is more toxic than Zulrah's mouth.
Thank you for making a detailed explanation of my opinion. Saves me a lot of time and sanity.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
To everyone *****ing about and accusing him of ruining skywars, stfu. We have no way of knowing if his suggestion was linked in any way to projectiles being removed from the game.
If you really were so many (players that don't like the update), there would be no complaints like 'They vote for no proj!', because most people would not vote for it if they liked the normal mode more. Therefore, it is good for the community.
The main reason it gets so many votes is bc tryharders make up a large portion of the ranked players, and as they believe strategy is a noob move, they vote no proj to make some strategies entirely impossible. Also, getting the most votes doesn't prove its good, that's just the opinion of those who vote for it.
2. Whether you like no-projectiles or not, insulting the OP makes you a tryhard as well, as you're allowing somebody's opinion on a game offend you. Isn't this the very same behaviour we criticise tryhards for in the meme thread? We laugh when they call us noobs for using the Wizard in FFA, yet cry when they disable bows in Skywars
How tf is that in any way similar to putting so much effort in you make ppl who put 110% in look CBA, considering strategy a noob move, calling anyone you kill eZ and anyone who kills you a noob?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
The main reason it gets so many votes is bc tryharders make up a large portion of the ranked players, and as they believe strategy is a noob move, they vote no proj to make some strategies entirely impossible. Also, getting the most votes doesn't prove its good, that's just the opinion of those who vote for it.
I said that it is good for the community because many people like it and use it. The many votes prove that. Plus, I don't think that if there are no projectiles, there are no strategies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I said that it is good for the community because many people like it and use it. The many votes prove that. Plus, I don't think that if there are no projectiles, there are no strategies.
But how many of the votes are not from tryharders? Also as someone else has already said in this thread, many players leave games when no proj is voted for.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom