• YES!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Just saying they are not going to change the server to 1.8 also, not everyone hate it. Many people like it so it is not 99% as you said, if you want to play 1.8 run mc with 1.8 and you can play eggwars and skywars.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Please bring 1.8 pvp back i and 99% of all people hate it. Your server was (and still is) losing popularity.

Just please
I totally disagree I prefer the server to be 1.9 plus you can still play 1.8 in this server, but only eggwars and skywars and if you are really desperate to play 1.8 then go to the other servers that have 1.8 as their main version. :)

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
The amount of ignorance/bias towards both 1.8 and 1.9 pvp is unavoidable. You can argue about which takes more skill, and you can argue about which one's more popular, but you can't argue about which one is more fun. I prefer 1.8 because it's what I'm used to and it's more fun for me. That doesn't mean that cubecraft should switch to just 1.8 or just 1.9, it just means that people have different preferences. 1.9 is undoubtedly more popular on the server because most of the player base prefer it. If enough people do want 1.8, though, then I'm sure it would have been added to more games a long time ago. People are different and like different things, and it seems that not enough people recognize that.
When people say to switch to a different server if they want 1.8, no one will switch. The reason people play on servers instead of singleplayer is because of the community. When you switch servers, you switch communities and friends. That's why people stay on servers, they enjoy the community, not the games. If you want games, then there are lots of servers out there for you. If you want a community, then you'll stick around the server even if the games are broken or unpolished.
All in all, what I'm trying to say is that arguing is useless. People who like 1.8 will just have to hang in there; there's still a community of players who play 1.8, and that's why they haven't switched servers. I don't think 1.8 will ever die out on CC, but 1.9 will always have a larger player base.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If you want to play 1.8 you can p

1. Join a match via a special armour stand next to the boards, while the game is 1.9 they removed the cooldown or
2. Join the server with a 1.8 client youll go to our 1.8 server (eggwars and skywars only)

Reactions: DeLaatsteHoop

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Buy a gaming mouse with 3 clicks in 1 click and you will win all the fights.
Believe it or not but that is known as a macro and geuss what? THATS BANNABLE.
I don't want it back because it's for noobs (my opinnion).
For noobs? Apparently badlion are all noobs, the only reason you may feel good at 1.9 is because everyone is bad at it. 1.8- pvp has been around for 5 years. 1.9+ has been around for 1 year. It restarted pvp. Also 1.9 pvp has to do with aim myth is stupid, I bet you most badlion players have better aim than anyone on cubecraft.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Believe it or not but that is known as a macro and geuss what? THATS BANNABLE.

For noobs? Apparently badlion are all noobs, the only reason you may feel good at 1.9 is because everyone is bad at it. 1.8- pvp has been around for 5 years. 1.9+ has been around for 1 year. It restarted pvp. Also 1.9 pvp has to do with aim myth is stupid, I bet you most badlion players have better aim than anyone on cubecraft.

Yes, it does take skill in 1.8, but it's just who can click faster. 1.9 makes more strategies viable and opens up so many new possibilities. I don't think 1.9 requires more skill, but it requires a different kind of skill which makes pvp more fun for a lot of people. Also, not everyone is bad at 1.9 pvp. It's easy to learn but hard to master. I know plenty of people that are great at 1.9 pvp. Honestly, you saying everyone is bad at it seems more like you saying you're bad at it. Also, it didn't "restart pvp". Those who were good at it stayed good, it just requires more patience and timing. Precision is everything now, just as it was before.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1.8 best
@JaiStrixZ Lock Pls
You are not allowed to request the closing of a thread as you are not the owner...
Yes, it does take skill in 1.8, but it's just who can click faster. 1.9 makes more strategies viable and opens up so many new possibilities. I don't think 1.9 requires more skill, but it requires a different kind of skill which makes pvp more fun for a lot of people. Also, not everyone is bad at 1.9 pvp. It's easy to learn but hard to master. I know plenty of people that are great at 1.9 pvp. Honestly, you saying everyone is bad at it seems more like you saying you're bad at it. Also, it didn't "restart pvp". Those who were good at it stayed good, it just requires more patience and timing. Precision is everything now, just as it was before.
This is a hug myth, 1.8 is not entirely clicking speed. I challenge you to use an auto clicker set to 30 cps against me. You probably won't win. You don't know how to use a rod, you probably don't know how to straightline. You probably are bad at using pots (if it is pot pvp) there are a lot of skills in 1.8 that don't apply to 1.9 being able to use golden apples at the right time, in 1.9 you can just be critted out while chugging, in 1.8 on the other hand you have to make distance between the enemy while you do. I hope you know the best possible strategy in 1.9 is to go in and out of someone's range with a stone axe (crit). You take less damage by being out of their range and doing the highest amount of damage while in their range. Saddest of all... In 1.9 everyone is trash at block hitting even though they have a shield, which remember reduces damage by 50% so you could tie 2v1s (more like survive a clean). But nobody does that. Really maximizing your assets. In 1.8 you can do a quick lava bucket or f and s however in 1.9 you can't simply because it costs weapon cool down, you can keep it in your offhand however you can just hold 1 thing. 1.8 requires equal if not more strategy. All 1.9 has is stab and chug.

Reactions: 0ffense and Demosiz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom