Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

So... just a usual day at FFA , getting death threats , being told to **** off etc .
Pretty chill say until this one guy starts targeting. I nicely asked him whether he could stop the target ti which he replied by calling his team for help. RIP I thought to myself , as I died countless times. However later in the game , he began discussing Attack On Titan with his friends

:D . Knowledge is power. I have read the entire attack on titan manga . Yep. I threatened to spoil the whole series if he didnt stop. Well , it was successful . He stopped.
Eren to die in 5 years , Armin in 8. The smiling titan is Grisha Yeager's former wife and the beast titan is their son. Armin has the colossal titan power and Reiner is the main charecter if the series.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
So... just a usual day at FFA , getting death threats , being told to **** off etc .
Pretty chill say until this one guy starts targeting. I nicely asked him whether he could stop the target ti which he replied by calling his team for help. RIP I thought to myself , as I died countless times. However later in the game , he began discussing Attack On Titan with his friends

:D . Knowledge is power. I have read the entire attack on titan manga . Yep. I threatened to spoil the whole series if he didnt stop. Well , it was successful . He stopped.
Eren to die in 5 years , Armin in 8. The smiling titan is Grisha Yeager's former wife and the beast titan is their son. Armin has the colossal titan power and Reiner is the main charecter if the series.
You're dead to me ._. Why did I have scan the thread and get attracted by the big button saying "spoilers"...

F

Facelurite

I just runied everything for him. I feel worse than all the FFA pvpers now.

Season 3 coming 2018 btw

Reactions: Jaistrix
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom