Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
I have been warned for killspamming/spawntrapping and i cannot appeal it on the website.in your video evidence Im fighting the players(many times in the video)(but i am outmatched) so I built to avoid getting hit and to eat golden apples and find a chance to fight back.im also trying to buy some time for my teammate that appeared later on in the video to aid me
Am I supposed to let the people that respawned to get dia armor before i fight them?I didnt build an obsidian cage around the spawn to stop them from going away nor was i sitting on their spawn and farming them.Am i also supposed to try to break the egg while 20 people are running after me with weapons?shouldn't i make them harder to find me then break it or kill them first???
Take a look at 5 03,there are multiple players in iron that are still alive,if I get the egg they will instantly swarm me and I will die without any means of escape,not the mention all the knockback will make breaking the egg impossible and will just waste my hp and healing items,I didn't buy any obsidian to seal myself up in the egg.I am still fighting because half of their geared players are alive and are good,I will literally die unless I kill enough of them to weaken their team enough.

At 4 25 I attacked the iron player,a player with good enough gear to pose a threat but was alone so I attacked him immediately,however the reporter appeared and were i to stay for 10 more secs i would be in grave danger,you can see how they will literally swarm me to death within 20 secs,you can even see him comboing me at 4 34.their skill level is high enough to throw me off the void easily in a group and faster than the time it takes to get an egg which i wouldnt be able to get cause of huge knockback and bodyblocking

At 1 19 you can see I went for the iron and dia guy instead of spawnkilling the leather guy,a bit earlier my helm broke which shows that I have trouble fighting them solo as most of their team is alive,the fact that my helm is broken and so many players having good armor (dia pieces!)also proves that I wasn't spawnkilling their team as if I were they wouldn't have access to that,I was fighting an entire team solo for over 10 minutes and they have a few experienced players strong enough to endanger me easily.

Just a few examples I listed here

Lastly you can see in the video the recorder was literally chasing me and hitting me for more than half the vid,am I supposed to sit here and not fight back because he just spawned in 2 mins ago?

I don't know in which part of the video I was spawnkilling as I was mainly running around 90 percent of the time,this is as close to spawnkilling as skybridging to enemy base is skybasing

Should also mention that i cannot appeal this on the appeal website

Last edited:

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
I have been warned for killspamming/spawntrapping but in your video evidence Im fighting the players(many times in the video)(but i am outmatched) so I built to avoid getting hit and to eat golden apples and find a chance to fight back,but for some reason you think this is warnable.So maybe either you should ban all tryhards spam building or review your warning.

raptornatho

Dec 22, 2022
I have honestly no idea why this is a warnable offense,Im just playing the game normally and Im being warned for nothing.What if the player doesnt have a pickaxe or lost it?What if his pick is a stone one and cant mine obsidian?
It is extremely easy to fall into this rule if this is how it is defined.You can record the entire server for 3 days and you will get hundreds of normal players banned. I do not think I can continue enjoying the game if I can be warned for playing the game normally and not even get an explanation for why

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.