SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup Cubecrafters
I think the "Hook the mob" boss game on Minerware is too boring, it has to be changed to be less boring and more funny to play, and funny fact: when this boss game begins , half of the players quit the game XD
The suggestion to make it less boring , is to make this game's length like 90 or 80 seconds , and to make this boss game less common ...
if you agree react with :agree:
if you disagree react with :disagree:

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
I totally agree! I'm usually in the top 3 before the boss game starts, and then I see ''Hook the mob''. I'm always afk during this boss game because I still want the win. :agree:

thijsisncice

Oct 17, 2021
Hi its laith3405, I agree, the game is boring and I quit when hook the mob is the boss game, even when I am at number 1. I would rather start a new game than play that bossgame! Or remove it or make it better!!!!

Reactions: Samixly

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Closing this thread as a quite similar suggestion is already marked as planned. We will be looking by how much we will decrease the timer once we implement the change (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom