Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
Here's a bunch of things that'll make CC more enjoyable.

1) In eggwars, wall builders are a pretty cool thing in the game, and is a thing that can be used in really creative ways. The issue with them is that you have to buy them one by one. a quality of life change would be the ability buy 5 wall builders for 30 iron, in OP eggwars. You guys probably know better prices to use

2) For battle arena modes that do not have blocks, please remove fall damage, there is no point of it being there. most of the fall damage taken when playing in kits with no blocks, feel really random and unpredictable.

3) Add a win streaks leaderboard. This would really be nice because its very hard to grind wins leaderboard because if you started playing cubecraft later, then you are at a massive disadvantage. With the win streaks leaderboard for every game, people with skill be more out there, rather than people that have grinded for hours. I am not dismissing people that grind a lot, its just that people that started CC later are at a massive disadvantage

4) For battle arena, there should be a win streak counter. This would encourage people to stream, and try keep the win streak counter high.

4.5) please fix the glitch in battle arena where if u challenge someone in the lobby with a specific kit, and they accept. the kit randomises...

5) An incentive to get wins, and level up. For example skywars master should not be a buy-able rank, rather than something You get after getting a certain amount of wins.
And other cosmetics for levelling up far enough.

6) Maybe /nick for leaderboard players. I am not sure about this, but yea it can be nice.

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
1. Yes that would be pretty nice to have for the people that actually use them. I personally don't really play a lot of eggwars and don't use them but I can definitely see why this could be useful.

2. I personally play a lot of battle arena's and really like that there is fall damage, when you are comboing someone eventually they will take fall damage which really gives you an advantage. So think fall damage should stay.

3. This is a great suggestion but it would have it pros and cons. For the pros you would be able to actually see who's good at the game instead of just pure grinding for it, it could also help catching some cheaters since it can be really suspicious when a new player gets for example a 50 winstreak. But on the other side these streaks can easily be ruined by either a cheated or bad loot in games like skywars, luckyblock, etc. Overall a great suggestion but I personally don't think they should add this.

4. I agree with this one, it would be really nice to see a win streak counter for battle arena's since its purely based on skill not loot. Sadly this win streak counter can also be ruined by cheaters but I definitely think they should add this.

5. I don’t think there should be cosmetics for each gamemode but instead they should make it so you can unlock things by leveling up your actual CubeCraft level (if you don’t get things already). This way there would be more universal cosmetic so you don’t have to specifically play a gamemode to unlock it.

6. This would just be unnecessary and I don’t think this should be added.

Overall some really great suggestions. I’m always welcome for feedback and I’ll maybe even change my mind on some suggestions.

Reactions: sajanator3

headstinky

Apr 15, 2021

1) In eggwars, wall builders are a pretty cool thing in the game, and is a thing that can be used in really creative ways. The issue with them is that you have to buy them one by one. a quality of life change would be the ability buy 5 wall builders for 30 iron, in OP eggwars. You guys probably know better prices to use

2) For battle arena modes that do not have blocks, please remove fall damage, there is no point of it being there. most of the fall damage taken when playing in kits with no blocks, feel really random and unpredictable.

3) Add a win streaks leaderboard. This would really be nice because its very hard to grind wins leaderboard because if you started playing cubecraft later, then you are at a massive disadvantage. With the win streaks leaderboard for every game, people with skill be more out there, rather than people that have grinded for hours. I am not dismissing people that grind a lot, its just that people that started CC later are at a massive disadvantage

4) For battle arena, there should be a win streak counter. This would encourage people to stream, and try keep the win streak counter high.

4.5) please fix the glitch in battle arena where if u challenge someone in the lobby with a specific kit, and they accept. the kit randomises...

5) An incentive to get wins, and level up. For example skywars master should not be a buy-able rank, rather than something You get after getting a certain amount of wins.

6) Maybe /nick for leaderboard players. I am not sure about this, but yea it can be nice.
I think winstreak leaderboards would definitely revitalise a lot of less active games and would overall improve engagement with the server, I also agree that there should be some kind of in-game incentive to reach leaderboards since as it stands there is honestly not much reason to outside of the iota of social status you might gain among a niche community of sweats - stuff like custom prefixes for each leaderboard would go a long way towards making the most active players on the server feel acknowledged for their effort :] though I disagree that /nick is really a necessary addition for top 50 players, targetting hasn't really proved much of an issue in my experience, though that is just me

Reactions: sajanator3

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
6. This would just be unnecessary and I don’t think this should be added.
I've seen instances where leaderboard players got angry that they got targeted, so that is why, but yea I dont think its the most important thing of all

4. I agree with this one, it would be really nice to see a win streak counter for battle arena's since its purely based on skill not loot. Sadly this win streak counter can also be ruined by cheaters but I definitely think they should add this.
Surely this would make it so its easier to identify cheaters as well as increase engagement within the CC community.

5. I don’t think there should be cosmetics for each gamemode but instead they should make it so you can unlock things by leveling up your actual CubeCraft level (if you don’t get things already). This way there would be more universal cosmetic so you don’t have to specifically play a gamemode to unlock it.
Ah right yea that was just an example of what they can potentially use to reward people that level up or play a lot. If there is a better way, then id totally be up for that.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

as a sweat, i don't get how most of these can make the game fun. The only thing that could make CubeCraft more enjoyable for everyone is number 3 and 5.

also, why do leaderboard player need /nick? it's not like everyone cares about leaderboard player and just straight up targeting them for no reason.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom