Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did You Apply

• Total voters

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hey CubeCraft Community! I was wondering how many of you applied for helper and what you guys put in your applications. Also do any of you know how many of us are going to be selected? Just so I can have hope xD.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
For those who applied, they just put what Cubecraft asks, you wouldn't put your experience in where they asked for your IGN. Anyways, not many gets selected from hundreds to thousands of applicants I believe, but if you meet their requirements it's not really hopeless.

Reactions: Buuuddy

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Who picked the other option -,-o_O

Helpers aways come in groups of 3 sometimes less, maybe even 0.
I never seen more than 3 get accepted though.
What I put in my application is some Salt.
They said honesty is the most important so I've applied as myself.
An immature salty teen, couldn't been beter. ;)
Groups of 3!? Welp im not getting accepted:(

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hey CubeCraft Community! I was wondering how many of you applied for helper and what you guys put in your applications. Also do any of you know how many of us are going to be selected? Just so I can have hope xD.
I for one would not like to tell you what I put in because I did not put in a solid 300 mins of work just to give it away. As said "groups of three to two". I have applied twice.

I don't want to say to much but, Put your all into it, give it all you got, they want you they don't want to see a bit of me in your application or Fred. So don't post such things <3 :D

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I never applied. I can't apply either lol.
I didn't put anything in, mainly because I don't want to apply.
I am not applying. Because I don't want to apply.

Maybe I'll apply in the future.
Or not.
Cubecraft is starting to become boring, the community is getting more broken, the games are becoming more crappy..
I really don't want to put my time and dedication, which I'm already having a hard time dedicating to other activities and works, into something that will probably die off in a few years if things don't change.

Yeah, sorry for the smol rant, just wanted to say that to the community.

Yes

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Why's everyone mentioning numbers?
They don't just choose a random percentage... it depends on if there are any decent applications.
There's no minimum nor maximum per time they "hire" more helpers.
But I don't think everyone needs to know if someone has applied or not, that's just my opinion though.

Reactions: Power Ranger
N

Nikboo

The management team picks members who are active, helpful and mature. There is no set number of how many helpers they pick.

I applied for helper during early October and I became a helper on the 6th of November. If you were in my teamspeak channel the day I got helper, you would have heard an extremely loud scream. :P

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Usually there would be over hundreds of applicants, nearly a thousand or even more than that.
Some are made of trolls, some claim to be what they aren't and etc - we want honest players and those who actually contribute to the community.
Not just "sugar coated" words with nothing to back them up.

As for what we put in our applications, is something private and best not shared.
You'll have to put in your own answers otherwise there's no point really.
If you do pass stage 1, there's the final stage, the teamspeak interview. Imagine having someone come up with great answers and such then not being able to carry that act out. They'll notice you're a fraud, not a genuine person and that's not really the first impression you would want to give (⇀‸↼‶)

Just work hard and don't give up.
To motivate you, I'll tell you how mine went.
I applied around March, I really wanted to help out with whatever I could in my capability, didn't hear from them in a month so I thought that maybe I should start by getting around the forums, participate in debates and what not.. gradually I forgot about my application because it's fun and nice having someone acknowledge your efforts and that alone made me happy so I kept on doing what I did. I did get a response, on the month I wasn't active (sadly) so it was an opportunity I wasted but, a few more months later, I heard from them again and that was around august 2016.

(I applied once since I didn't feel the need write another)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom