Novice Member
Jan 18, 2017
I wouldnt like to apply, but i would have to stop swearing, i love swearing :v

Last edited:

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The management team picks members who are active, helpful and mature. There is no set number of how many helpers they pick.

I applied for helper during early October and I became a helper on the 6th of November. If you were in my teamspeak channel the day I got helper, you would have heard an extremely loud scream. :p
How long after that did u get mod? (U dont have to answer if u dont wanna) :P

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Usually there would be over hundreds of applicants, nearly a thousand or even more than that.
Some are made of trolls, some claim to be what they aren't and etc - we want honest players and those who actually contribute to the community.
Not just "sugar coated" words with nothing to back them up.

As for what we put in our applications, is something private and best not shared.
You'll have to put in your own answers otherwise there's no point really.
If you do pass stage 1, there's the final stage, the teamspeak interview. Imagine having someone come up with great answers and such then not being able to carry that act out. They'll notice you're a fraud, not a genuine person and that's not really the first impression you would want to give (⇀‸↼‶)

Just work hard and don't give up.
To motivate you, I'll tell you how mine went.
I applied around March, I really wanted to help out with whatever I could in my capability, didn't hear from them in a month so I thought that maybe I should start by getting around the forums, participate in debates and what not.. gradually I forgot about my application because it's fun and nice having someone acknowledge your efforts and that alone made me happy so I kept on doing what I did. I did get a response, on the month I wasn't active (sadly) so it was an opportunity I wasted but, a few more months later, I heard from them again and that was around august 2016.

(I applied once since I didn't feel the need write another)
Andd ur already mod? How long does it take to go from helper to mod? What is the record shortest?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If you think that you are not mature enough for this rank , Work on it ! Become a helper on other servers check out who to become a mature staff member and the inportant golden tip is be always your self and don't lie tell them the truth

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Usually there would be over hundreds of applicants, nearly a thousand or even more than that.
Some are made of trolls, some claim to be what they aren't and etc - we want honest players and those who actually contribute to the community.
Not just "sugar coated" words with nothing to back them up.

As for what we put in our applications, is something private and best not shared.
You'll have to put in your own answers otherwise there's no point really.
If you do pass stage 1, there's the final stage, the teamspeak interview. Imagine having someone come up with great answers and such then not being able to carry that act out. They'll notice you're a fraud, not a genuine person and that's not really the first impression you would want to give (⇀‸↼‶)

Just work hard and don't give up.
To motivate you, I'll tell you how mine went.
I applied around March, I really wanted to help out with whatever I could in my capability, didn't hear from them in a month so I thought that maybe I should start by getting around the forums, participate in debates and what not.. gradually I forgot about my application because it's fun and nice having someone acknowledge your efforts and that alone made me happy so I kept on doing what I did. I did get a response, on the month I wasn't active (sadly) so it was an opportunity I wasted but, a few more months later, I heard from them again and that was around august 2016.

(I applied once since I didn't feel the need write another)
what she said my application well i applied once every month did whatever i could played with players on the server i tried to do as much forum stuff as i could and honestly im getting tired of applying considering i will be on the server for almost a year now in like 4 or 5 months something like that and every month i applied i even would go on TS connect with players on there talk with the staff play a few games help the staff catch hackers man i love catching hackers anyways i just did what i could even tho i aint staff it aint the end of the world they will select the players who they think is suitable for the position there are over like hundreds of applications that they have to look at everyday soo it takes time just gotta be patient do your part for the community either its being on the forums playing on the server catching rule breakers do whatever you can for the server to help it grow

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom