Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Seriously, teamers are much worse than hackers. I can't play a single game of SkyWars solo without finding a team. When I find one of them I can already just suicide because I have no probabilities of winning against them. Also when you warn them and tell them they can be banned they will always answer with ''noob'' and harder insults. As they are doing with hacks (I suppose), they should make an anti-team system, that detects players that are very close (from 3 to 0 blocks of distance between each player) and when the system detects a team, kick them out of the server. NOT BAN, but just kick so they are eliminated from the game. You should stop being lazy, stop depending on the players reports (sometimes you don't even ban the teamers because ''not enough warnings''), and start working hard for an anti-cheat and anti-team system, because I didn't pay 65 euros for a few privilegies in a server which is losing its fun due to teamers and hackers. You got the money, stop being lazy and start making the stupid anti-cheat/team system. I should have bought the rank for Hypixel instead of Cubecraft. You don't deserve any money if you are not doing anything.
Same I hate teamer on solo about one team every game and also i changed my texture pack mid game on pvp and the guys won and said 'ezz' that really annoys me when people say ezz because fair enough sometimes there just better than me but saying ezz is too far there is just no need to type that.
DJHI4:cool:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Seriously, teamers are much worse than hackers. I can't play a single game of SkyWars solo without finding a team. When I find one of them I can already just suicide because I have no probabilities of winning against them. Also when you warn them and tell them they can be banned they will always answer with ''noob'' and harder insults. As they are doing with hacks (I suppose), they should make an anti-team system, that detects players that are very close (from 3 to 0 blocks of distance between each player) and when the system detects a team, kick them out of the server. NOT BAN, but just kick so they are eliminated from the game. You should stop being lazy, stop depending on the players reports (sometimes you don't even ban the teamers because ''not enough warnings''), and start working hard for an anti-cheat and anti-team system, because I didn't pay 65 euros for a few privilegies in a server which is losing its fun due to teamers and hackers. You got the money, stop being lazy and start making the stupid anti-cheat/team system. I should have bought the rank for Hypixel instead of Cubecraft. You don't deserve any money if you are not doing anything.
The anti-team the you propose would make it impossible for player to have melee fights. Also, staff is working hard on the anti-cheat. You may not know it, but coding takes a really long time. Especially when you want to perfect it. Remember quality over quantity. I'd want a great anti-cheat than the broken one we have now. The current one was a result of being rushed.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I didn't pay 65 euros for a few privilegies in a server which is losing its fun due to teamers and hackers. You got the money, stop being lazy and start making the stupid anti-cheat/team system. I should have bought the rank for Hypixel instead of Cubecraft. You don't deserve any money if you are not doing anything.
Argee with the first bit but no need for the rest of it against the forms rules
'10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.' https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/
You are just breaking the rules as the teamers and hackers which puts you at the same level as them.

maksimilijaan

Aug 26, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey!

when you see teamers in solo please record them with a screen-recorder, upload to youtube and report them at: reports.cubecraft.net
Keep in mind that you do need to warn them!

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hey!

when you see teamers in solo please record them with a screen-recorder, upload to youtube and report them at: reports.cubecraft.net
Keep in mind that you do need to warn them!
You dont need to warm them there going against the rules there's no warning just straight up report them.

Reactions: maksimilijaan

maksimilijaan

Aug 26, 2016
The Netherlands
You dont need to warm them there going against the rules there's no warning just straight up report them.

Not true,
i've reported about 30 people.
4 people did not get banned because they weren't warned...
you really need to warn them and then they got to cotinue for at least another 30 secs

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
In order to report teamers, you must give at least Two Warnings
Ex. <Player 1> <Player 2> teaming is not allowed, split up (you must say this twice before reporting)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
In order to report teamers, you must give at least Two Warnings
Ex. <Player 1> <Player 2> teaming is not allowed, split up (you must say this twice before reporting)
Nope. As of the new system (starting in August), only 1 warning is required. They already get the very first warning at the start of the game. Your warning is considered the second one.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
IMO the punishment should go from 1 day ban to 3 days.
It's not much, but enough to make it very clear that teaming isn't allowed. Now, some people don't even notice that they got banned because the time is so short.
Also, with a ban of only 1 day most teamers don't really care.

maksimilijaan

Aug 26, 2016
The Netherlands
IMO the punishment should go from 1 day ban to 3 days.
It's not much, but enough to make it very clear that teaming isn't allowed. Now, some people don't even notice that they got banned because the time is so short.
Also, with a ban of only 1 day most teamers don't really care.

They should make those ban punishments way harder.
1 day is way to short, can't believe this is real

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
First you are actually advertising for an other server.
Secondly, If an Anti-Team system would be add, the only way it could work is if 2 players are standing near each other (range 3 blocks) over 2min without attaking each other (with no blocks between them)

They should make those ban punishments way harder.
1 day is way to short, can't believe this is real

Wait? Teaming's ban is only 1 day ban? Screw this, i don't report teamers anymore, it's useless.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
First you are actually advertising for an other server.
Secondly, If an Anti-Team system would be add, the only way it could work is if 2 players are standing near each other (range 3 blocks) over 2min without attaking each other (with no blocks between them)

Wait? Teaming's ban is only 1 day ban? Screw this, i don't report teamers anymore, it's useless.
First of all he isn't advertising he's just being high maintenance. Just mentioning Hypixel isn't advertising (Oh WOW I diD it Again BAN ME)
Second, directed at the creator of the thread, I agree that the punishments need to be stackable. The reason I can think of why their not is because some YTs cross team themselves (I can give an example but I'd rather not point fingers until someone butts in). Yeah idk why the punishments aren't more severe

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
To be completely honest I agree with this person's point. Bans are something you should be scared to get, not something to make you wonder what to do during your 1 DAY BAN FOR TEAMING. Let me let Grumpy Cat explain:

^I won't report teamers anymore as well^

Just my opinions....thanks.

Reactions: TwinShards

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
To be completely honest I agree with this person's point. Bans are something you should be scared to get, not something to make you wonder what to do during your 1 DAY BAN FOR TEAMING. Let me let Grumpy Cat explain:

^I won't report teamers anymore as well^

Just my opinions....thanks.
Lol now i only just report some hackers. But not much because there is too many :l

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
there is no way to know if players are actually teaming via robots plus they need warnings

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom