Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
Seriously, teamers are much worse than hackers. I can't play a single game of SkyWars solo without finding a team. When I find one of them I can already just suicide because I have no probabilities of winning against them. Also when you warn them and tell them they can be banned they will always answer with ''noob'' and harder insults. As they are doing with hacks (I suppose), they should make an anti-team system, that detects players that are very close (from 3 to 0 blocks of distance between each player) and when the system detects a team, kick them out of the server. NOT BAN, but just kick so they are eliminated from the game. You should stop being lazy, stop depending on the players reports (sometimes you don't even ban the teamers because ''not enough warnings''), and start working hard for an anti-cheat and anti-team system, because I didn't pay 65 euros for a few privilegies in a server which is losing its fun due to teamers and hackers. You got the money, stop being lazy and start making the stupid anti-cheat/team system. I should have bought the rank for Hypixel instead of Cubecraft. You don't deserve any money if you are not doing anything.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So basically a kick in melee fights??
giphy.gif

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Seriously, teamers are much worse than hackers. I can't play a single game of SkyWars solo without finding a team. When I find one of them I can already just suicide because I have no probabilities of winning against them. Also when you warn them and tell them they can be banned they will always answer with ''noob'' and harder insults. As they are doing with hacks (I suppose), they should make an anti-team system, that detects players that are very close (from 3 to 0 blocks of distance between each player) and when the system detects a team, kick them out of the server. NOT BAN, but just kick so they are eliminated from the game. You should stop being lazy, stop depending on the players reports (sometimes you don't even ban the teamers because ''not enough warnings''), and start working hard for an anti-cheat and anti-team system, because I didn't pay 65 euros for a few privilegies in a server which is losing its fun due to teamers and hackers. You got the money, stop being lazy and start making the stupid anti-cheat/team system. I should have bought the rank for Hypixel instead of Cubecraft. You don't deserve any money if you are not doing anything.
54225720.jpg

Vorkenkoning

Nov 23, 2016
An anti-team system would be bad though. If it would kick players if they are close, it would basically kick people that are fighting melee. Especially with OP mode (good armour) some fights take really long. An anti-team system wouldn't really work.
Even if you would use the 3-block distance thing combined with an attack detector (it would trigger if the players didn't attack eachother) it still wouldn't work. The players would just be a little further away from eachother and hit eachother from time to time.

Teamers are annoying, but creating an anti-teaming system would be way too hard and wouldn't work properly.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The punishment is to teach players not to team.
They usually continue to team because of not believing other people.
The only reason they have a punishment, is to teach them a lesson.
If they team again and again, they'll get banned again and again.
There's no reason to increase the time as all they need to do is learn their lesson. Sometimes they might not even realize that they've been banned.

I get it that a 1 day ban doesn't seem like enough, I somewhat agree.
But a kick in-game seems a bit dumb for when players are just focusing on another player due to gear or something.
A better way to combat this IMO is adding a day to the ban each time they get banned for teaming, and at the end of every year it would get reset.
So:
-1 day ban for the first time
-2 day ban for the second time
-3 day ban for the third time
So on, so forth.
This is one way to give them the idea that teaming isn't a good idea.
And if you still want to complain, go ahead and make an anticheat yourself that doesn't give any false kicks/bans.
Make sure it can handle 20K+ people daily.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You're going to have to explain further... I need a detailed essay based upon this question and several different examples all unique from each other.
._. Ok this simple:
Give player A a sword
Give player B a sword
tell player A to kill player B and tell player B to kill player A.
What they then do is a melee fight

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom