Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, today I come to propose one thing to the STAFF of Cubecraft :), Everyone will have seen that once when a STAFF writes in global, in a minigame like SkyWars, it comes out [Global][STAFF]
The builders and the helpers are also considered Staff's, so I think that the helpers should have the Staff badge, like the moderators, and the builders, should have the badge of [Global][BUILD TEAM]

Reactions: Despacito 2

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I personally disagree.

Helpers are not officially part of our staff team, they're seen as a trial for moderator essentially. Builders are seen to be part of our development team, and cannot do anything with punishments.

I see the staff tag in games as a way to inform people that they have enough authority to punish someone.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not really necessary
This is just something infront of your name after all
it's not like a builder is going to need to have that infront of their name
if someone asks them about whether they are a builder or not they can just say yes (or no if that is what they are into)

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I personally disagree.

Helpers are not officially part of our staff team.

Wot? *Triggered* Anyways, it seems like a good idea as people who help the server are staffs men or women. Anyone who helps the server and has specific powers like warn ban mute staff chat(I don't know if they have all of these, just guessing) should be considered staff. Staff is a huge umbrella.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I personally disagree.

Helpers are not officially part of our staff team, they're seen as a trial for moderator essentially. Builders are seen to be part of our development team, and cannot do anything with punishments.

I see the staff tag in games as a way to inform people that they have enough authority to punish someone.
Okay, so helpers are a kind of semi-moderators?

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I personally disagree.

Hello everyone, today I come to propose one thing to the STAFF of Cubecraft :), Everyone will have seen that once when a STAFF writes in global, in a minigame like SkyWars, it comes out [Global][STAFF]
The builders and the helpers are also considered Staff's, so I think that the helpers should have the Staff badge, like the moderators, and the builders, should have the badge of [Global][BUILD TEAM]
i hate the staff badge ( i have nothing against the staff) one time i was in a game with a mod and there was a haxer in the blue team and i was on the red team the mod green
when our entire team got killed by the haxer and i told the mod, the haxer stopped the hax when he encountered the mod btw he had antikb and reach, he didnt get kicked, when the mod got killed the haxer started again

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
i hate the staff badge ( i have nothing against the staff) one time i was in a game with a mod and there was a haxer in the blue team and i was on the red team the mod green
when our entire team got killed by the haxer and i told the mod, the haxer stopped the hax when he encountered the mod btw he had antikb and reach, he didnt get kicked, when the mod got killed the haxer started again
Did you check the name later? One of two things couldve happened

1. Sentinel might of got the player or
2. The mod couldve of sacrificed, some ive heard purposely eliminate themselves so they can get a good look at the hacker

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Did you check the name later? One of two things couldve happened

1. Sentinel might of got the player or
2. The mod couldve of sacrificed, some ive heard purposely eliminate themselves so they can get a good look at the hacker
didnt know the last part i just took a quick look at the haxer after he left then i died but wait but why he left then ?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sorry but I agree with younisco. Its not like you join a server and get helper and have the power to ban anyone you see. The lend helping hands to people on the server, staff will watch, and if you are good enough for mod, then they will probably talk about it and if the staff team agrees, then they are a part of the staff team

that's how I see it

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I would have to agree with what @Younisco said. Good luck on your suggestion though and have an amazing day :)
Sorry but I have to agree with @Younisco. Good suggestion! :)
I personally disagree.

Sorry, but I do not agree with @Younisco :). Have an amazing day.

Reactions: Younisco and DrHam
N

Nikboo

They shound just add the normal rank prefixes before a username in global chat. Makes it soo much more simple and user friendly xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom