Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!
Aug 11, 2021
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
In my (humble) opinion, CubeCraft should remove boring and olds maps like the TNT and Nether one and replace them with new modern maps.

Reactions: Vindicatør

Frostium

Oct 7, 2021
This is the place to suggest kit rebalancing, right?
My suggestion is for the enderman. Can the timer for getting an enderpearl be lowered by a minute (or two) for all 3 enderpearls? In my experience, the enderman rarely gets to use the enderpearl. That is why barely anybody plays him at all. I think the intention of the timer was so that you couldn't enderpearl to someones base early on and knock them off, but everybody is always done gearing up after two minutes.

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Larger islands in general, more area for PvP. Put smaller Team SkyWars maps in Solo too. Put a kill counter into the scoreboard; Team SkyWars do "{your_kills} ({team_kills})" and also show the selected kit in the scoreboard.

Rework of following maps to make PvP easier on them and making them look more professional:
Flowers, Scare, Temple, Trees, Bones (Bone blocks guys, bone blocks), End, Castle, Nether

Add SkyWars maps in the style of Lucky Island maps. They're a lot better to PvP on.

Remove Tron entirely since that map is just annoying and bad for PvP.

Add vertical knockback when getting hit in air with snowballs and eggs so some satisfying air hit combos are possible when knocking someone off an island. (Look up SkyWars air hits on YouTube)

Probably cobwebs and throwable heal 1 pots (single, stack of 2, stack of 3) in the chest loot.

Nerf saturation healing.

New map style: reversed maps in Solo; that means everyone will spawn circular like in SG in the center of the map on a circular island with a big ring outside them which has the chests with the better loot on it.
Example:
1634223415870.png

Maps with one or two closed rings as the mid island, big center island and the islands on the outside are the player spawns.
Example:
1634223260019.png

Maps which have the spawns connected with the center (+ a ring outside).
Example:
1634223587051.png

Reactions: ImSatisfied

etfi

Jul 10, 2021
As a former Hypixel player I miss being able to customize kit layout in the shop and perhaps also make modes instead of voting since the playstyle in different Chest Item categories is quite different.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
Is the skywars update coming very soon?!!!

DontForgetMe

Apr 23, 2016
a place i forgot
Hi There!

As i was thinking about this topic, There recently came some thoughts through my mind.

My suggestion is someting about the ''No Throwables'' vote option. I personally would Love a vote where there are no Throwables, but no Bows as well. This creates a PVP Combat only and makes you free to build to other islands and makes a much more active game.

I would love to have a discussion on this!
Greetings, DFM

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
Hi There!

As i was thinking about this topic, There recently came some thoughts through my mind.

My suggestion is someting about the ''No Throwables'' vote option. I personally would Love a vote where there are no Throwables, but no Bows as well. This creates a PVP Combat only and makes you free to build to other islands and makes a much more active game.

Greetings, DFM
Hello! I want to quickly reply to your suggestion by saying that this was already a thing before. It was changed back to the No Throwables option, instead of No Projectiles, for some reason. I personally think it had something to do with campers, and not being able to shoot them off whilst building up.
Anyway, I think bows are not super OP, mostly because there are no enchantments on them that make them super good. Of course, if Overpowerd is voted there are enchantments but those certainly don't make the bows that good. Overall I don't think adding No Projectiles back is that necessary, bows are part of the game and potentially part of your own strategy, but still everyone's opinion matters! I just wanted to state my own opinion, as you said you would love to have a discussion about it!

I also think that it might be better to create a vote option to play without projectiles in Eggwars, not Skywars. Seeing as in the most recent update they made stacking up more easy, and bows are most people's go to. For someone who does not stack this would be very annoying to play against. But this is a Skywars thread so lets not start a discussion about this.

Reactions: DontForgetMe

issaiahfazo

Mar 21, 2021
Hi There!

Greetings, DFM
I think a no throwable option is a horrible idea. The point of skywars is to pvp and not fall into the void, and eggs and snowballs emphasis that point.

Hello! I want to quickly reply to your suggestion by saying that this was already a thing before. It was changed back to the No Throwables option, instead of No Projectiles, for some reason. I personally think it had something to do with campers, and not being able to shoot them off whilst building up.
Anyway, I think bows are not super OP, mostly because there are no enchantments on them that make them super good. Of course, if Overpowerd is voted there are enchantments but those certainly don't make the bows that good. Overall I don't think adding No Projectiles back is that necessary, bows are part of the game and potentially part of your own strategy, but still everyone's opinion matters! I just wanted to state my own opinion, as you said you would love to have a discussion about it!

I also think that it might be better to create a vote option to play without projectiles in Eggwars, not Skywars. Seeing as in the most recent update they made stacking up more easy, and bows are most people's go to. For someone who does not stack this would be very annoying to play against. But this is a Skywars thread so lets not start a discussion about this.
As well as the fact that for someone who has 989 wins on solo, eggs and snowballs make it harder which is great for competition. I agree with this

Frostium

Oct 7, 2021
This is the place to suggest kit rebalancing, right?
My suggestion is for the enderman. Can the timer for getting an enderpearl be lowered by a minute (or two) for all 3 enderpearls? In my experience, the enderman rarely gets to use the enderpearl. That is why barely anybody plays him at all. I think the intention of the timer was so that you couldn't enderpearl to someones base early on and knock them off, but everybody is always done gearing up after two minutes.
I have mentioned this before but to no notice. Can we get an update on the enderman kit?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom