Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
Make it like it was in 2016.
im agree with him 3 years later and still waiting for that

add java maps to berock, that everyone qill be able to choice maps, bring old maps back, keep the 1.8 in java pr wait for 1.18 and be able to choose i into 1.8 and 1.18

more stuff in bedrock edition chest like fishing rood, fire and water

more kits in bedrock

bring back old kb in bedrock

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Idk if this is still used, if yes:
I'd love to see more maps like wired (flat mid island and only 12 players) especially with the 1.12+ update.
Besides this, I would like something from 'the old days' back: random block items, usually fitting the map. I always liked building with quartz in time for example. I hope something like this will ever get returned.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
Make the swordsman kit better, you can find way better swords at mid anyway, making swordsman way less ussefull.

MrBar

Feb 25, 2017
I'd love to see private games, this will help with content creators for thumbnails or exaamples in the video's.
SkyWars 1v1's with friends will also be possible. If SkyWars private games can't happen, atleast it can be a posibility to make SkyWars mode on Duels, where you fight on islands instead of normal ground

May 19, 2021
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
I think the XP system is very bad. Should be more elaborate, with more Xp depend of the kills you do, the game length and the bow aim, for example. I’m furious because when i am the 2 player (usually) I only win +5 XP. I am a bedrock player.

redsmilexd

Jun 29, 2021

• New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.

Thanks for reading!
remove lava buckets from chests they are way too op and used only by noobs

Reactions: MrBar and Mivke
Mar 22, 2021
You know how I can use the / report command on the server is that it appears to me to seek help in the / help command

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I'd love to see private games, this will help with content creators for thumbnails or exaamples in the video's.
SkyWars 1v1's with friends will also be possible. If SkyWars private games can't happen, atleast it can be a posibility to make SkyWars mode on Duels, where you fight on islands instead of normal ground
Surprisingly well coverage of a possible alternative! I gotta say this would be cool! I can't help but think, like so many other suggestions, why hasn't it been added yet? :)

Reactions: MrBar

Masonic321

Jul 31, 2021
This is a small change but it might be a good idea to add a kill count on screen and not just show your kills at the end of every game. But also I guess that you could add it to all the PvP game modes too if you were to add it to skywars.

Reactions: _EliteDanny

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Make pearls more common to mid chests it helps to just pearl to a camper and not get shot off and you can make some rly cool clutches xD

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo yoshi, ik your a skywars tryhard so i’m just checking with the tryhards here, would adding pearls be annoying or a good addition to cube i hear ppl think it’s a bad idea i wanted to see what you think i think it’d be amazing tbh

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom