Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019

chris crock

Mar 11, 2021
make the loot center around ur kit like if u have tank u cant get a chest plate or boots or wit chief dont get a sword. this mite be abit broken wit some kits so idk how reasonable this is but itd be nice bc i tire of giting stuff i have on my starting island

issaiahfazo

Mar 21, 2021
Hello, I'm here again to ask you guys for your suggestions!

SkyWars is one of our networks' biggest games and is loved by most CubeCraft players. Today I'm here to ask for you to help us with our next SkyWars update. Suggestions must be reasonable, possible and must not majorly change the concept of CubeCraft SkyWars. The last thing we want is to make SkyWars completely different and change the mechanics of the core game, which most people will not like. If you have any suggestions for the following topics, comment on them below:
  • Quality of life features (Things to make the game nicer and better to play).
  • New kits.
  • Kit re-balancing.
  • Additional chest loot.
  • Changes to chest loot.
  • Map/design improvements.
  • Other small general improvements.
  • If you want a Lucky Islands map in SkyWars, suggest and give your reasons why it should be added.

We might not reply to all suggestions, but do not worry, we are reading them and considering them. Not every suggestion will make it into the game, so don't worry if your suggestion isn't implemented.

Thanks for reading!
Everyone from the CubeCraft Team.
well to be honest it’s skywars so I think ender pearls should be in normal mode and not just overpowerd.

issaiahfazo

Mar 21, 2021
Also, for people with ranks (like me) it would be a cool idea for us to be able to vote for maps and not just for game modes.

issaiahfazo

Mar 21, 2021
make the loot center around ur kit like if u have tank u cant get a chest plate or boots or wit chief dont get a sword. this mite be abit broken wit some kits so idk how reasonable this is but itd be nice bc i tire of giting stuff i have on my starting island
I agree, it’s pretty annoying to pick tank and already have boots and chest plate in loot chests. But how would this work for healer and builder when it is based on items that are everywhere in skywars?

Newbietown

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2021
  • "Other small general improvements."

Hello all cubecraft staff and members, I am talking because I want you to add something to the skywars game. In my 2 years of playing the game, I have seen TONS of spawnkilling. It happens so much, people bridge over to your island and kill you. It's really not fair. This is why I am asking that a grace period be added to the game. Here's how it should look: 1) Game starts. 2) Grace period activates for 20 seconds. (The grace period would have barriers all around people's islands) 3) After the grace period was up, people can fight again. If you are a member/staff/mod reading this or you know someone who is one, please take the time to discuss this with the members and staff of cubecraft. I think this would be a great touch and would make skywars much more enjoyable. Thanks.

issaiahfazo

Mar 21, 2021
  • "Other small general improvements."

Hello all cubecraft staff and members, I am talking because I want you to add something to the skywars game. In my 2 years of playing the game, I have seen TONS of spawnkilling. It happens so much, people bridge over to your island and kill you. It's really not fair. This is why I am asking that a grace period be added to the game. Here's how it should look: 1) Game starts. 2) Grace period activates for 20 seconds. (The grace period would have barriers all around people's islands) 3) After the grace period was up, people can fight again. If you are a member/staff/mod reading this or you know someone who is one, please take the time to discuss this with the members and staff of cubecraft. I think this would be a great touch and would make skywars much more enjoyable. Thanks.
Sounds like a great idea.

Reactions: pikachuplaymine
Apr 27, 2020
hell
So I had three skywars challenge ideas, and um... here they are:

- Kill [50/100] players using a pickaxe (Medium/Hard)
- Accidentally drop your sword (or any other weapon) into the void (Easy)
- Win a game without exiting your island (Medium)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom