Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
223
167
59
Hello, I have seen a couple of times that there are no skywars maps to join. Litterly 0. It gives an message something like: "There are currently no free servers for this game" or something. And if there's a map available, then there are joining immediately 5+ players waiting for a game. I would suggest to make more space for servers/games/maps. I don't know if this is possible or accessible, but I think that would improve the network.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vqzi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Chilling & Watching YT 🫪
Top Bottom