Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
223
167
59
Hello, I have seen a couple of times that there are no skywars maps to join. Litterly 0. It gives an message something like: "There are currently no free servers for this game" or something. And if there's a map available, then there are joining immediately 5+ players waiting for a game. I would suggest to make more space for servers/games/maps. I don't know if this is possible or accessible, but I think that would improve the network.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vqzi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom