Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this game on CubeCraft?

• Definitely, I would love to play this game

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Yeah, I guess

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Nah, I don't think so

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Please burn this game and never suggest it again

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
(This little discussion is keeping the thread up, so that's nice)

That was actually implemented in another server I will not mention. They have a Murder clone there (Seems Bedwars and Murder are the new trend), but with a twist: the muderer has the same ability as the Shape Shifter's one (take up their name and skin and you die intead). In that game, a book is located in the hotbar, which can annouce to all players that you are suspicious of (the nearest player to you) or that you have (nearest player) as a confirmed innocent. You can still type normally in chat, but it works very well and even non English speakers who are at least somewhat dedicated to the game have learnt their signification.
I know the server your talking about, but P Z had murder WAY before hypx did, at least a good 2 years before, but yeah the abilities of the murderer and the shape shifter are the same.

Reactions: Manchot999

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
I know the server your talking about, but P Z had murder WAY before hypx did,

Shhh... The mods can hear you...

at least a good 2 years before, but yeah the abilities of the murderer and the shape shifter are the same.

The first ever murder server was entirely concentrated on the game, and they have no other game. (It still exists). It was then followed by (the one with the ShapeShifting twist) and then all the big servers followed 2 years later.

But they still all got the idea from GMod though. (Which isn't a bad thing, it's a cool idea).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom