Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this game on CubeCraft?

• Definitely, I would love to play this game

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Yeah, I guess

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Nah, I don't think so

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Please burn this game and never suggest it again

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
2 things
1 why Russia that isn't exactly 1 of the languages the server specifically supports
2 what about the other problem with the communication getting unfair advantages due to voice chat
1, my point was that you can use the International lobby to chat with people from across the world with different languages.
2, you can get unfair advantages due to voice chat in literally any game that has teaming, like in UHC and Egg Wars.

xdFantaClaus

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2017
Netherlands
Looks cool, but maybe a little too complicated. Since CubeCraft has a pretty low average age might want to keep it simple. But I would play it for sure!

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
This game is soully based on communication
The game is entirely playable without a single word being said. Body language can say a lot about their class and strategy. Beside, not being able to prevent voice-chat cheating doesn't mean we shouldn't add the game. Almost every communication game is guaranteed to be cheatable, such as TTT, Murder and Town of Salem, but you can always report the players for cheating.

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
Localized lobbies could be implemented. When you select the game from the compass, a new menu shows up with 4 options - English, Español, Nederlands and International. English and Int. lobbies both use English, but Spanish and Dutch lobbies will have all text in the same language as the lobby. The first 3 lobbies will enforce their language, and it can be punishable to use any other language outside of the specified. You can speak any language in the International lobby. The same leaderboard and individual statistics are shared between all lobbies.

EDIT: MM and TTT both have one thing in common, and that is there is only one traitor. Deception doesn't have that, it's an (usually) equal battle between two factions. If you really want to play the bad guy, there's neutral roles for that.

EDIT 2: Speaking of neutral roles, I'm gonna have to change the system. It's rather messy.
Sounds Good! I wouldn't like to play this game to have everyone on my team speak a language that I don't understand while the enemy team has a good language communication. We would just get rolled.

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
Sounds Good! I wouldn't like to play this game to have everyone on my team speak a language that I don't understand while the enemy team has a good language communication. We would just get rolled.
Yeah, that was one of the main problems in Town of Salem until they added localization lobbies and enforced the rules for which language to use in which lobby. It only seemed necessary for all co-op strategy games.
Also, you can totally fool an enemy into your team and have them work with you against their own team. It really comes down to how good you are at the game.

F

Facelurite

I read the thread and this is probably a better game than cube could ever imagine. I read this multiple times before and the arguement 'ppl have discord' is very invalid.

GG

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
Why do you even try anymore? I'm sure they would've responded by now if they would ever make a decision.
When the time is right, it will be accepted. I need to keep this up so it will be seen. This thread could become the oldest active suggestion thread if that's what it takes to be accepted.

Reactions: Manchot999
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom