Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

In the new SkyWars update they made the board with all the different maps smaller. They probably did this so that there would be less empty maps and thats exactly what happened. This should be added to EggWars too. There are way too many empty maps and that causes players to just leave.

~ DreamFudge

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

In the new SkyWars update they made the board with all the different maps smaller. They probably did this so that there would be less empty maps and thats exactly what happened. This should be added to EggWars too. There are way too many empty maps and that causes players to just leave.

~ DreamFudge

Stop runing egg wars. I like it the way it is and ccg is trying to find ways on how to. >:(

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It will always be empty maps even if you make the board smaller, i kinda liked the old one more tbh.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,

~ DreamFudge
No, I don't agree.
Because of the bigger boards you can select your favourite map quickly!

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Hi everyone,

~ DreamFudge
Can't Eggwars stay the way it is?!?!?!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
This is true what he is saying, i do see eggwars games not get full sometimes.
But like @OSOO1 said making it smaller wont make a difference, i think

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom