Status
Not open for further replies.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
z.PNG

This is a screenshot from the freebuild lobby, a couple minutes after @GingerGeek put it into maintenance mode :P

Reactions: ItzDelano

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
Am just wondering if some people are even able to read uff...:eek:
well then to make it short :
•Free build will most likely get a reset and yes this does mean everything will go away!
•The team doesnt want this either, but its probably the only way to solve the problems!
•The good part is we will get all new things but that will be a suprise!
•There isnt a date when it will be open again so just be patient and eat cookies
•Last thing! the best thing off all is that i will be playing again! woho people dont get to excited!:D
I am not asking for a date but a estimate of timespan because there is a pretty big difference between a week, a month and a year. When you say: "hopefully one ore two months" then I see that as "We don't know exactly how far we are yet but we will know how far we are within two months and make a clearer deathline". when you say: "just have patience" it could mean anything. It could be finished in two days but also take another year. just an estimation would make the community much more happy than no information at all. That is also the reason why we keep asking.

avakan

Sep 4, 2014
Uk
Hello Cubecraft, I am only going to say some things about freebuild: I will like you to don`t clear the plots in creative please, clear the lag and that the progress of the plots sabe.I will also like that if you buy a higher Rank it give you more things becasuse in creative their are not many commands and i will like you tu put like /time set day or something like that. I will also like you to put a more extended limit of people if you can because there are a lot of people saying that creative is very laggy. that is all i want of freebuild but i will also like to share with you what i want of cubecraft in general: I prefer the ranks before because they have pets and i will like you to put double jump. I will like you to fix the glass of skywars and more because sometimes the glass turn to White like iron rank. I will also like you to finish parkour and all the things that are under maintanence if you can. I hope you do what you can do and thanks you for all, Merry Christmas and happy new year.
I'm afraid all skyblock and creative will be wiped its a new start and the main reason is theirs so much lag the server cant cope with about 3 years worth of plots/islands on such a big server like this.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Skyblock update is having a nice day. He tries to read a book. He gets a random book from the bookshelf. It is The Neverending Story. Skyblocks update laughs as hat as he can. He said: The neverending story? I didn't know that there was a book about me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom