Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Hi CubeCrafters!

You may have noticed that our freebuild area has recently suffered a lot of issues due to it's growth. SkyBlock is down with no forseeable fix and creative is very laggy and also needs a lot of TLC. Instead of constantly trying to hack around the issues we are having it's been decided that we're going to put all of Free Build into an extended maintenance whilst we rewrite everything from scratch.

This means: Skyblock, Creative and Factions will all be unavailable.

We apologise for this but there is an upside!

We want to know what you want from Skyblock and Creative - since we're doing everything from the beginning we're looking to add some amazing new and unique features - let us know what you want!

There is no set date for the release of the new freebuild, but I can assure you it will be as soon as possible :)

Looking forward to hearing your awesome idea!

CubeCraft Dev Team!
Yes, there's more than one.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Creative:
-I speak for everyone when I say that sometimes 100x100 just isn't big enough ;)
-The re-introduction to speed
-Barrier blocks? :)
Skyblock:
-Lots and lots of challenges please. I completed most of the skyblock challenges in under a week and from there on skyblock became stale.
-I would absolutely LOVE to see a hub world for the end and for the nether. Rather than giving us an overworld to explore, which isn't in the spirit of the game, perhaps allow us to unlock a second and third island, which will be in the different realms and with their own hub worlds / spawns, stores with new items and end and nether themed pvp arenas. As far as I am aware, no server has ever even considered this, and it will make a skyblock a whole new game :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also no offense, but with the state that the free-build server is in, extended maintenance is nothing further from a bad thing. It just means that when it finally is up and ready again it will be done right, and we won't see a revival of the issues that we experienced in the old skyblock. Stay positive people! :)
(For those who have put a lot of work into those gamemodes)

Reactions: IkBenEenPapzak

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
whilst we rewrite everything from scratch.
Same question here -.-
Sounds like a complete reset to me :I If that is the case, then I ask that you give each gamemode a good few months of constant work. I know that a few months wait must sound pretty daunting, but do we really need another laggy mess that is the current skyblock / creative? Besides, this is our chance to suggest a wider variety of things for these gamemodes :)
Creative:
-I speak for everyone when I say that sometimes 100x100 just isn't big enough ;)
-The re-introduction to speed
-Barrier blocks? :)
Skyblock:
-Lots and lots of challenges please. I completed most of the skyblock challenges in under a week and from there on skyblock became stale.
-I would absolutely LOVE to see a hub world for the end and for the nether. Rather than giving us an overworld to explore, which isn't in the spirit of the game, perhaps allow us to unlock a second and third island, which will be in the different realms and with their own hub worlds / spawns, stores with new items and end and nether themed pvp arenas.

D

Deleted member 15612

Sounds like a complete reset to me :I If that is the case, then I ask that you give each gamemode a good few months of constant work. I know that a few months wait must sound pretty daunting, but do we really need another laggy mess that is the current skyblock / creative? Besides, this is our chance to suggest a wider variety of things for these gamemodes :)
ARE
YOU
KIDDING
ME

Reactions: BlueMoon475

_Erick_

Sep 9, 2015
I think you should add spawners to skyblock. I never played it here so I do not know of it is added already or not.
I'm also looking forward to playing it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think you should add spawners to skyblock. I never played it here so I do not know of it is added already or not.
I'm also looking forward to playing it.
They were attempted a while back, and it really devalued the economy and most methods of making a living were ruined since animals didn't require any work to obtain. They also caused a large sum of lag among other issues so were removed along with the spawner plugin all-together.

AlanRitchie

Jul 17, 2015
so i will lose a entire gold farm that took me 3 days to complete and my island top 10? -_-

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I feel like SB needs a a better shop. At the moment you are kinda limited to what you can buy/sell. (Same goes for factions) No offense to the plug-in creator, but the shop plugin could have been better designed. (Maybe make the shop look similar to the "Hat" UI for Vanity?)

Reactions: Sophie

AlanRitchie

Jul 17, 2015
I feel like SB needs a a better shop. At the moment you are kinda limited to what you can buy/sell. (Same goes for factions) No offense to the plug-in creator, but the shop plugin could have been better designed. (Maybe make the shop look similar to the "Hat" UI for Vanity?)
#TrueStory bb

Jurrie

Oct 9, 2014
Potato land
www.potatoes.com
hurray complete reset ! xD gues am the only one happy with it since i wanted to start over again anyways:

* passive mob spawners such animals / villagers ( if its possible ofc i just readed what snap said)
* lots of new challenges
* slime chunk for every island
* and i have no idea how the new skyblock is but the old one had lots of scammers since there wasnt a safe way of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.