Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Reading through the Hive one so far and I got to say, you have managed to make your writing way more immersive than it used to be. Their also way less gamer terminology (like grinding, carrying and Omega saying "Gamer skills") which I think helps feel more immersed in the story.

Reactions: Desiderata

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
hi

i apologize in advance for disappointing you.

been unable to write

ch3 should've been released a while back but we got on the job training that takes like 95% of my day which means i dont have time to write lol

anyways to keep this thing alive i'll repost this build of one of the places in the hive district, concraft which is a pretty influential town with all sorts of notable people in it, i haven't shared it here previously and i forgot to

here's a small preview of the world, it's actually a lot bigger

image-45.png

i hid a lot of lore-related easter eggs in it and vague hints regarding the fhg universe good luck finding all of them and theorizing about them lol

download links:
google drive
mediafire

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hi

i apologize in advance for disappointing you.

been unable to write

ch3 should've been released a while back but we got on the job training that takes like 95% of my day which means i dont have time to write lol

anyways to keep this thing alive i'll repost this build of one of the places in the hive district, concraft which is a pretty influential town with all sorts of notable people in it, i haven't shared it here previously and i forgot to

here's a small preview of the world, it's actually a lot bigger

View attachment 227455

i hid a lot of lore-related easter eggs in it and vague hints regarding the fhg universe good luck finding all of them and theorizing about them lol

download links:
google drive
mediafire
No worries real life stuff come first. You didn't disappoint anyone here. Don't push yourself to write if you are too tired or not feeling like it either.

Also of course the vice mayor will advertise their own villiage smh

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hey everyone, posting here to make a quick announcement~ ✨

The scale of chapter 3 and possibly the ones that will come after it would be greater than that of most previous chapters. The same could be said for the project, as we thought of a lot of stuff for it and just suddenly realizing that it might be a little more ambitious than it already is.

Given these circumstances and the amount of my real-life workload, it would be natural for me to work on the story on a really sluggish pace. This could lead to the closure of this thread, if not updated regularly and maintained properly. I thought of a solution (that was already suggested to me by some mods xD): Instead of replying to the original thread and editing its contents, a new thread will be created every time a chapter/story releases, as simple as it is.

This change allows me to take enough time to write the story without compromising on the quality. Not only that, it will also allow me to take longer breaks/hiatuses to focus on my current real-life affairs, all without the worry of time pressure.

I know what you're thinking.
What about story-related discussions?
What about sneak peeks?
What about story information/materials such as the character info and the OSTs?

Don't you worry! This thread will remain open until it gets automatically locked, allowing you guys to discuss stuff about the previous chapters and speculate for the upcoming ones. Also, a new discord server dedicated to this project is in the works. Stay tuned for more info! 👀

As for other story-related content/material (such as character info, lore-related info from the form, etc.), they will be in the Archivan Library Blog (don't confuse it for the CubeFHG or the HiveFHG blog). The site was made a while back specifically to house said info/content and side stories.

Announcements, sneak peeks, and story updates on the other hand, will be posted on my profile (or on @Centuria's over here). Soon enough, I will also post an announcement looking for server staff/admins on the upcoming FHG official Discord server.

That's pretty much it. Thank you all so much for supporting the story thus far. 💜

Last edited:

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, posting here to make a quick announcement~ ✨

The scale of chapter 3 and possibly the ones that will come after it would be greater than that of most previous chapters. The same could be said for the project, as we thought of a lot of stuff for it and just suddenly realizing that it might be a little more ambitious than it already is.

Given these circumstances and the amount of my real-life workload, it would be natural for me to work on the story on a really sluggish pace. This could lead to the closure of this thread, if not updated regularly and maintained properly. I thought of a solution (that was already suggested to me by some mods xD): Instead of replying to the original thread and editing its contents, a new thread will be created every time a chapter/story releases, as simple as it is.

This change allows me to take enough time to write the story without compromising on the quality. Not only that, it will also allow me to take longer breaks/hiatuses to focus on my current real-life affairs, all without the worry of time pressure.

I know what you're thinking.

Don't you worry! This thread will remain open until it gets automatically locked, allowing you guys to discuss stuff about the previous chapters and speculate for the upcoming ones. Also, a new discord server dedicated to this project is in the works. Stay tuned for more info! 👀

As for other story-related content/material (such as character info, lore-related info from the form, etc.), they will be in the Archivan Library Blog (don't confuse it for the CubeFHG or the HiveFHG blog). The site was made a while back specifically to house said info/content and side stories.

Announcements, sneak peeks and story updates on the other hand, will be posted on my profile (or on @Centuria's over here). Soon enough, I will also post an announcement looking for server staff/admins on the upcoming FHG official Discord server.

That's pretty much it. Thank you all so much for supporting the story thus far. 💜
RDT_20240215_2230405231641994781296422.jpg

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
All we need now is for them to meet.

“H-hi! My name is Mel…”

“Oh, my name is also Mel.”

“Wh-what?? Nice to meet you… Mel…”

“So uh, what do you do, Mel?”

“I’m a Royal Guard! From Cubecraft District. It means that I help run things around the district, give order, and look after everyone! What about you… Mel?”

“I… uh, want me to teach you how to sink a ship, Mel?”

“…Mel???”

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom