Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
YEAH IVE GOT THICK SKIN AND AN ELASTIC HEART
BUT YOUR BLADE IT MAY BE TOO SHARP
IM LIKE A RUBBER BAND UNTIL YOU PULL TOO HARD
YA I MAY SNAP AND MOVE FAST
BUT YOU WONT SEE ME FALL APART
BECAUSE IVE GOT AN ELASTIC HEART

.. Turns out it was too long to put in one post so I had to copy and paste to spam @Younisco ;>

Reactions: Younisco

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Uhh mine was a complaint about a restaurant I think because I just read it out to my dad because my brother mentioned it.. It's possibly one of the best worded complaints ever :,)

The mains took three quarters of an hour to come for possibly the simplest of foods. The beans might as well be soup of the day, since it's ratio of sauce to bean is near 3:1. Turns out after I bought my slushie drink, the coca cola was refillable, such an informative menu you have that conveniently leaves out important things. With the money I put in as the bill, it may get cheaper due to the fact we have asked to get a refund for the desert which managed to come out fourty minutes before our main meal and seems to be following the trend and coming out fourty minutes after, the ability to get out of this place will be more of a desert! When the food (eventually) came, with all the effort they should've put in with the length they took, a side was missing. I applaud them on their idiocy, it is a tough talent to hold! When the missing garlic bread eventually came, it has a texture and taste that made it similar to what I imagine a sponge would taste like. The lack of a beano magazine (yes, it was asked for) for one child of three left complaints non stop for ten minutes, until somebody was asked to go get one, which alike of many of the other things, didn't come, until eventually one was grabbed manually from the bar after its discovery there. However, I congratulate you on managing to have a magazine with the ability to make the children shut up for 10 minutes of the 45 minute wait. The jacket potato was the worst I've ever tasted, and I've both over cooked and undercooked jacket potatoes in the microwave! Ending on a positive note, there was a good selection of food.

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
Uhh mine was a complaint about a restaurant I think because I just read it out to my dad because my brother mentioned it.. It's possibly one of the best worded complaints ever :,)

The mains took three quarters of an hour to come for possibly the simplest of foods. The beans might as well be soup of the day, since it's ratio of sauce to bean is near 3:1. Turns out after I bought my slushie drink, the coca cola was refillable, such an informative menu you have that conveniently leaves out important things. With the money I put in as the bill, it may get cheaper due to the fact we have asked to get a refund for the desert which managed to come out fourty minutes before our main meal and seems to be following the trend and coming out fourty minutes after, the ability to get out of this place will be more of a desert! When the food (eventually) came, with all the effort they should've put in with the length they took, a side was missing. I applaud them on their idiocy, it is a tough talent to hold! When the missing garlic bread eventually came, it has a texture and taste that made it similar to what I imagine a sponge would taste like. The lack of a beano magazine (yes, it was asked for) for one child of three left complaints non stop for ten minutes, until somebody was asked to go get one, which alike of many of the other things, didn't come, until eventually one was grabbed manually from the bar after its discovery there. However, I congratulate you on managing to have a magazine with the ability to make the children shut up for 10 minutes of the 45 minute wait. The jacket potato was the worst I've ever tasted, and I've both over cooked and undercooked jacket potatoes in the microwave! Ending on a positive note, there was a good selection of food.
That' was amazing.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
That' was amazing.
As you can tell, I was extremely satisfied with my trip to that restaurant after a long day in a theme park, being at the restaurant decently late when I nearly crawled into bed instead of going there but my mum wouldn't let me! With three annoying children and no personal space.. Grr

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
how-the-acid-rain-is-formed-4-638.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom