• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I agree. 'Feeling scammed' is a stupid reason tbh. Its a scam that only emeralds can fly. Lapiz deserves love.
All ranks above lapiz are scams.

I don't understand how players feel scammed when it tells them flat out on the website what they get with their rank.

Source; https://store.cubecraft.net/category/60093

---

As for the thread, I feel like /fly is a prestigious thing to have and should be kept that way by only allowing our high-end ranks get access to it. It's nice to balance out the features for ranks so you have a reason to actually buy a rank-up, so giving it to Diamond would be a bit strange being that Diamond gets most of the voting options and Gold is too low for /fly in my opinion, Emerald seems like a good fit for it.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
I don't understand how players feel scammed when it tells them flat out on the website what they get with their rank.
For clarity, I want to rephrase my original statement. What I meant by "scam" was that buying them is a waste. Gold rank is 50 USD, diamond $70, Emerald $120, and Obsidian with a staggering $180. What you get is cosmetic items, friend/party bonuses, being able to fly, and the ability to choose gamemodes (and a pretty nickname). My point is that the money spent on the rank could have been invested into other things, like for example, more games. For the price of an emerald rank, you could've boughten an xbox with money to spare. I really don't understand why people spend that much on ranks.

Reactions: Luzario

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Flying is something which is kinda nice to have. You don't have to walk for like 5 seconds to go into a new game, you can just fly in a straight line. (it Saves about 2 seconds of our lovely lives xD.) True, Emerald rank is expensive for some people, but that also means it must have some special things lower ranks don't have. Otherwise, people won't buy the rank. Flying is one of those special things and I think it should stay for Emerald+. But hey, there is an awesome sale in the store, take your chance! http://store.cubecraft.net ;)

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I have gold, and sometimes I do feel I wish I could fly on Cubecraft without hacking. My "solution" would be add like 3 new games and only have voting options for Emerald and Obsidian and have fly for all ranks, but at the moment I say no.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
All ranks above lapiz are scams.
I don't feel scammed at all by buying Emerald and Obisdian rank. Oke if you are going to rank upgrade from Emerald to Obsidian, I would feel scammed a little bit becuase Obsidian need more Cosmetic items, etc. But we, or some of us, don't only do it for the features. We do it to support the server to keep running. Without the donators, CubeCraft died already.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Then the Emerald and obsidian rankers would feel scammed.
People who bought emerald rank (or higher) would feel scammed
The feel scammed excuse is pretty pathetic in my opinion. It's simply there because people can't come up with good argument on why they should decrease the requirement for a certain perk.
For example if you bought a game for 60 euros last year and now that game is worth 10, would you feel scammed? I definitely wouldn't.

To the actual suggestion:
I actually do think lower ranks should have the ability to fly. The problem is, Emerald and especially Obsidian don't have enough perks. The only reason why some people buy those ranks is for fly perk. If we removed that perk no one would those ranks.
So when Cubecraft finally decides to add more perks and vanity for Emerald and Obsidian, only then I would actually support this idea 100%.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
For example if you bought a game for 60 euros last year and now that game is worth 10, would you feel scammed? I definitely wouldn't.
A game is different than a rank. If a game is less worth does is mean that the game isn't popular anymore and couldn't get sold anymore. With ranks it depends how the exchange rate is.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
For clarity, I want to rephrase my original statement. What I meant by "scam" was that buying them is a waste. Gold rank is 50 USD, diamond $70, Emerald $120, and Obsidian with a staggering $180. What you get is cosmetic items, friend/party bonuses, being able to fly, and the ability to choose gamemodes (and a pretty nickname). My point is that the money spent on the rank could have been invested into other things, like for example, more games. For the price of an emerald rank, you could've boughten an xbox with money to spare. I really don't understand why people spend that much on ranks.

If you feel scammed, buying a rank, don't buy it.

A

A pigeon

A game is different than a rank. Agreed. Games are better.

If a game is less worth does is mean that the game isn't popular anymore and couldn't get sold anymore. Not always , anyways games are usually actually worth the asking price.

With ranks it depends how the exchange rate is.What? Exchange rate ? As in the value of a rank , or do you not know what you're talking about? If its the latter , the value of a rank isn't much.
You couldn't come up with a valid arguemnt so you said something that didn't make sense basically.

A

A pigeon

Source; https://store.cubecraft.net/category/60093

---

As for the thread, I feel like /fly is a prestigious thing to have and should be kept that way by only allowing our high-end ranks get access to it. It's nice to balance out the features for ranks so you have a reason to actually buy a rank-up, so giving it to Diamond would be a bit strange being that Diamond gets most of the voting options and Gold is too low for /fly in my opinion, Emerald seems like a good fit for it.
I'm with you , just in case you misinterpreted my words.

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
The ranks are okay now and people will feel scammed if this change will be something :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It wouldn't be fair to the emerald ranks and higher, because: why would you buy emerald or obsidian if its the same as lapiz rank?
Then the Emerald and obsidian rankers would feel scammed.
Disagree.. Flying has to be something special. Soon enough everyone is flying around in the hub.
Because a friend from me has upgraded his diamont rank to emerald, so that he can fly in the lobby. He had paid for emerald, so that he can fly in the lobby. That is the reason Why he and other people will feel scammed.
Because some of these people that have an emerald/obsidian rank have paid for flying in the lobby. If they add this for lapiz+, they have upgraded their rank for nothing. I am talking about the people that have bought a rank for flying.
Are you joking? I have two times given you the reason Why he thinks that! I will explain it one more time: a diamont ranker upgrades his rank to emerald, because he wants to fly. A week later, lapiz rankers can now also fly in the lobby.
Flying is something which is kinda nice to have. You don't have to walk for like 5 seconds to go into a new game, you can just fly in a straight line. (it Saves about 2 seconds of our lovely lives xD.) True, Emerald rank is expensive for some people, but that also means it must have some special things lower ranks don't have. Otherwise, people won't buy the rank. Flying is one of those special things and I think it should stay for Emerald+. But hey, there is an awesome sale in the store, take your chance! http://store.cubecraft.net ;)
People who bought emerald rank (or higher) would feel scammed
The ranks are okay now and people will feel scammed if this change will be something :)
This is 1 of the few main perks for emerald
so no way
No, flying is a fun feature but it should be a thing for people that have a higher rank. Hard to explain. -1
Congrats you said the exact same thing 15 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom