Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey CubeCraft, Why can you only fly from emerald? 100 Euro (Money in my country) to be able to fly? Why not from Lapiz something? On Hypixel is like that too. And then maybe that Emerald /flyspeed can do. It will be nice if you can.

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
Because a friend from me has upgraded his diamont rank to emerald, so that he can fly in the lobby. He had paid for emerald, so that he can fly in the lobby. That is the reason Why he and other people will feel scammed.
I meant why are all the ranks that are higher than lapiz are scams?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Because a friend from me has upgraded his diamont rank to emerald, so that he can fly in the lobby. He had paid for emerald, so that he can fly in the lobby. That is the reason Why he and other people will feel scammed.
don't forget you have 5 weekly bonuses, 70 friend slots, you can make a party with 10 people, you get 46 exclusive items, you can vote for pricing at tower defence and you can vote at barn brawl at arcade.. fly isnt the only extra thing.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I meant why are all the ranks that are higher than lapiz are scams?
Because some of these people that have an emerald/obsidian rank have paid for flying in the lobby. If they add this for lapiz+, they have upgraded their rank for nothing. I am talking about the people that have bought a rank for flying.

KoTheGamer

Aug 24, 2017
Because some of these people that have an emerald/obsidian rank have paid for flying in the lobby. If they add this for lapiz+, they have upgraded their rank for nothing. I am talking about the people that have bought a rank for flying.
xGatsby said that all ranks above lapiz are scams, i want to know why that he thinks that jesus.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's their choose to buy a rank for flying.. You don't need flying. You can play just as good as without a rank.. And if you don't want anybody to walk into you in the hub. Turn off players.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
xGatsby said that all ranks above lapiz are scams, i want to know why that he thinks that jesus.
Are you joking? I have two times given you the reason Why he thinks that! I will explain it one more time: a diamont ranker upgrades his rank to emerald, because he wants to fly. A week later, lapiz rankers can now also fly in the lobby.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Hey CubeCraft, Why can you only fly from emerald? 100 Euro (Money in my country) to be able to fly? Why not from Lapiz something? On Hypixel is like that too. And then maybe that Emerald /flyspeed can do. It will be nice if you can.
Every Obsidian/Emerald players have paid lot of pound euro etc. for the fly ability and if they make it available for lower rank example as Lapis+ , it would be loss of money for the Obsidian/Emerald Players paying for the rank to fly and have bigger friend slots .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom